TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I have a job interview!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I have a job interview!

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
It's on Friday and it's for a promotion. I can't believe it! I'm now researching the interview model that my company uses and am going to study it all week. Also I have to research the role of the team I may be going to, and their role in the company. Wish me luck!
post #2 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
It's on Friday and it's for a promotion. I can't believe it! I'm now researching the interview model that my company uses and am going to study it all week. Also I have to research the role of the team I may be going to, and their role in the company. Wish me luck!
Good luck!
post #3 of 18
Good luck and sending you "wow them" vibes.
post #4 of 18
good luck!
post #5 of 18
Good luck!!!
post #6 of 18
Good Luck...
post #7 of 18
Good luck on getting the promotion!!
post #8 of 18
Good luck to you!
post #9 of 18
Good for you!!
post #10 of 18
Thread Starter 
Thanks all.... I'm kinda nervous. We shall see if I can get it. I just have a lot of research to do.
post #11 of 18
You will do great! Lots of good interview vibes for you!
post #12 of 18
Good luck with the interview! I hope you get nice interviewers, do you know who they are?
post #13 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
Good luck with the interview! I hope you get nice interviewers, do you know who they are?
Yes, and that makes it worse. I don't want to fail in front of two people I really respect.
post #14 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Yes, and that makes it worse. I don't want to fail in front of two people I really respect.
Try not to think about it that way. There is always a chance there is someone more qualified for the job - but you can't think of that as failure. Just run your own race.

Good luck! I'll be thinking of you on Friday!
post #15 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satai View Post
Try not to think about it that way. There is always a chance there is someone more qualified for the job - but you can't think of that as failure. Just run your own race.

Good luck! I'll be thinking of you on Friday!
Oh that I know, I just don't want to screw up on the interview questions in front of thoes two people. It would make me look really bad.
post #16 of 18
good luck!
post #17 of 18
Good Luck!!!
post #18 of 18
Good luck!!!! You are gonna do great!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I have a job interview!