Wanna see what I did this weekend?

javannalynn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It was a long weekend. I started it out by slipping in the mud in my yard wearing sandels. Although I didn't fall I did hurt my toe alittle bit (pic below). Then as I am sitting here my lttle Squeak, sleeping in my lap, sits but and pukes food on my lap. that wasn't to bad and he has been fine since. Musta been a bad dream. Well, after all that the same foot that I hurt my toe I pushed a push-pin into the other side while cleaning out the closet. soo talk about a bad weekened.. anyways here is pic... kinda yucky!!!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JavannaLynn

It was a long weekend. I started it out by slipping in the mud in my yard wearing sandels. Although I didn't fall I did hurt my toe alittle bit (pic below). Then as I am sitting here my lttle Squeak, sleeping in my lap, sits but and pukes food on my lap. that wasn't to bad and he has been fine since. Musta been a bad dream. Well, after all that the same foot that I hurt my toe I pushed a push-pin into the other side while cleaning out the closet. soo talk about a bad weekened.. anyways here is pic... kinda yucky!!!!

OUCH! Hope you get to feeling better.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ouch! That had to hurt!
keep that really clean so it doesn't get infected
I hope your toes feel better soon!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That looks aweful! If it doesn't feel better very soon go to the doc. I bruised my foot not to long ago and the doc said it would have never healed had i not come in to get my cool blue shoe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

javannalynn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am pretty sure it is broken actually but there is nothing they can do for a broken toe.... so I suffer for a week or so and I will be fine....

oh yeah and bruses don't get infected as far as I know

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OUCH!!! That looks awfully painful..

One time I broke my foot in 4 places, and yep there is nothing they could do..no cast or nothing for me..It was BRUTAL!!

Good healing vibes coming your way