What are you doing for Halloween?

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you staying at home? Are you handing out candy? Are you going trick-or-treating? Are you taking your kids? Are you going to a party?

I have no idea what I'm doing. A friend and I might go trick-or-treating at real haunted houses to freak ourselves out.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NOTHING!!! Well I might go trick or treating with my niece...but no parties or anything...Oh and I might help a friend move

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Working what else??

I haven't had a Halloween off in a LONG time so I just think of it as another day.
When I did the schedule, I forgot it was on there and had to redo it because I put all the people with kids on that night. Oh well, it worked out at least.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

Are you staying at home? Are you handing out candy? Are you going trick-or-treating? Are you taking your kids? Are you going to a party?

I have no idea what I'm doing. A friend and I might go trick-or-treating at real haunted houses to freak ourselves out.
That's a great idea. Me and some of my buddies should try to find some REAL haunted houses. See who gets scared first. One of these years we should all have a big TCS halloween meet up. Get as many people as possible.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

That's a great idea. Me and some of my buddies should try to find some REAL haunted houses. See who gets scared first. One of these years we should all have a big TCS halloween meet up. Get as many people as possible.
Lucky you for living in Regina, there's TONNES there! Here in Moose Jaw there's like, four real haunted houses.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well why don't you and some of your friends come here for halloween. We could have fun getting scared and gossiping about cats. It's not like it's too far. It's only a 1 hour drive (give or take 15 mins).

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well why don't you and some of your friends come here for halloween. We could have fun getting scared and gossiping about cats. It's not like it's too far. It's only a 1 hour drive (give or take 15 mins).
That would be so awesome! The only thing is, I have a doctor's appointment at the hospital in the afternoon and all of our cars don't work to well. I don't know if I'd be able to make it.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

That would be so awesome! The only thing is, I have a doctor's appointment at the hospital in the afternoon and all of our cars don't work to well. I don't know if I'd be able to make it.
Well I probably won't be doing anything until later at night so you doctor's appointment shouldn't get in the way. As for your cars not working well you could take a bus or something. Or if I get a new car by then I could go there and we could check out the four haunted houses there.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well I probably won't be doing anything until later at night so you doctor's appointment shouldn't get in the way. As for your cars not working well you could take a bus or something. Or if I get a new car by then I could go there and we could check out the four haunted houses there.
That would be so cool.
It would be like a very small TCS meetup.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're invited to a party at the in-laws for the kids.But, I'm not sure we'll go.If not, then take the yahoos out and eat all the GOOD candy

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tuesday night is Dancing WIth THe Stars. And House (recorded if it is on this week.)

And eating candy after turning off the outside lights and retreating to the TV room.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On Saturday, the 28th, we're getting dressed up and going to a costume party at The Magic Castle in Hollywood.

On Halloween night we're supposed to be maybe dressing up again and wandering around in West Hollywood and going to a bar with some friends. They have a parade in West Hollywood, and a lot of people dress up and go there that night so it's always good people watching if nothing else.

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We're taking my daughter trick or treating for the first time (she's 3). We've been teaching her how to say "trick or treat", it's too cute. Oh and we're dressing her up as a tiger.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thousands of drunk tourists come to my town on Halloween - I'll be hiding in the house with the lights out!