"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's....Echo"

winter hawk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
O.K........without the "chicken and gravy".......BUT.....with the laser pointer I took about 30 pics of Echo this evening. The pictures were taken indoors, using a tripod without the flash........so unfortunately I only got one freakin' picture that was decent enough to post. Its not of her whole body but just her face. So.........." Heeeeeeeeeeeeeere's ECHO"

Winter Hawk

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Echo...
Welcome toTCS.

You are a beautiful kitty.

Let try again...
we want to see more.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww Echo is beautiful! How is it going with her settling in? What does the rest of your gang think of the new one? Have they seen her yet ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

winter hawk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Awww Echo is beautiful! How is it going with her settling in? What does the rest of your gang think of the new one? Have they seen her yet ?
Yes.....we actually had 7 cats romping around the living room this evening chasing the laser pen. When they were all playing things were fine, but without the distraction of the light she still hisses at all of them but Amaudeus when they get to close.......go figure
I think the introduction is going really well.......she seems to be settling in just fine. The breeder told me last night that it won't take to long and SHE will be the dominant cat in the house. I will say that she isn't afraid of the other cats even though they are all considerably larger than she is......especially Thor, but he is such a clown. It is amazing how fast the mau's are, you really don't notice unless you have them all playing together and then it is obvious because they can run circles around the others. I still say that she is gonna be a "Daddy's Girl"

Winter Hawk

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Winter Hawk

Yes.....we actually had 7 cats romping around the living room this evening chasing the laser pen. When they were all playing things were fine, but without the distraction of the light she still hisses at all of them but Amaudeus when they get to close.......go figure
I think the introduction is going really well.......she seems to be settling in just fine. The breeder told me last night that it won't take to long and SHE will be the dominant cat in the house. I will say that she isn't afraid of the other cats even though they are all considerably larger than she is......especially Thor, but he is such a clown. It is amazing how fast the mau's are, you really don't notice unless you have them all playing together and then it is obvious because they can run circles around the others. I still say that she is gonna be a "Daddy's Girl"

Winter Hawk
It definitely sounds like things are going smoothly.
I wonder why Echo feels so comforatble around Amaudeus? I guess Echo's hissing is letting everyone know from the start 'watch your step' .... LOL You gotta love a sassy girl!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

winter hawk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Pami........actually Amaudeus and Echo have the same mother.....but a different father. I really don't think that they could realize this....I think that it is more of the fact that they are "In your face" type personalities. I will say that Ami never has hissed or growled........at anything. They both have very outgoing personalities and perhaps they do realize that......Who knows

Winter Hawk

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Winter Hawk

Pami........actually Amaudeus and Echo have the same mother.....but a different father. I really don't think that they could realize this....I think that it is more of the fact that they are "In your face" type personalities. I will say that Ami never has hissed or growled........at anything. They both have very outgoing personalities and perhaps they do realize that......Who knows

Winter Hawk
Oh yes, I remember you writing that in your other post that they have the same mother. That is so unusual. But no on can really say that they dont recognize 'something' about each other. They very possibly could

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She's so lovely! What is her color? do they call that smoke?
Ya know, I had the same experience, the sibling thing that is, Pandora and Antigone are the older siblings of Zeus, Ismene and Demeter (maybe same father, maybe not
) but it did seem like they knew it or something as everyone was fast friends within a day or two
I really need to get a laser pointer, that sounds like such a riot, all those kitties chasing it