TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › 8-Bit... it is NOT okay to..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

8-Bit... it is NOT okay to..

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
climb the walls in the hallway of our apartment building and smack your Papa on the nose with you paw. He takes great offense to this, and will ground you once he pries you off the wall.
post #2 of 19
LOL - I was hoping for a picture!!!

Bad kitty! No smacking your purrpaw!
post #3 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
LOL - I was hoping for a picture!!!

Bad kitty! No smacking your purrpaw!
No DH will just leave me a phone message telling me what 8-Bit ate, destroyed, climbed, or hid.
post #4 of 19
hahahaha! 8-bit's latest escapades!
post #5 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessy View Post
hahahaha! 8-bit's latest escapades!
I know... I wait with hope in my heart that there will not be a phone message for me at work, but most days there are. I honestly think that 8-Bit is the funniest kitty I've ever met. He does this just to give me something to talk about.
post #6 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
I know... I wait with hope in my heart that there will not be a phone message for me at work, but most days there are. I honestly think that 8-Bit is the funniest kitty I've ever met. He does this just to give me something to talk about.
And something for us to look forward to! I know he's your furchild, but (and I know I speak for more than just myself) we totally love hearing about his latest pranks!
post #7 of 19
I love hearing about 8-bit's latest adventures!!
post #8 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_vernon View Post
I love hearing about 8-bit's latest adventures!!
Thank you, it's a joy to write about.
post #9 of 19
8-Bit is a joy to know! And he makes most of our kitties - even the brats - look like angels by comparison. It's really a good thing you have such a great sense of humor!
post #10 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb View Post
8-Bit is a joy to know! And he makes most of our kitties - even the brats - look like angels by comparison. It's really a good thing you have such a great sense of humor!
I have no choice. He somehow just knows me. We have some odd understanding that he is my little gray one and I am his Mommy.
post #11 of 19
I love him!!

My little gray one can be a little monster as well
post #12 of 19
Ha ha! I can picture that in my head. Suddenly Stanley doesn't look to be such a pain!!
post #13 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki_585 View Post
Ha ha! I can picture that in my head. Suddenly Stanley doesn't look to be such a pain!!
I'm glad 8-Bit can give you perspective. I've had people tell me that there cats don't seem so bad when I tell them stories.

EDIT: I found out that they are taking away 8-Bit's walls today. With the remodel that's going on in our apartment the carpet is coming down. Part of me is happy to see it go, but part of me is sad for my little wall climber.
post #14 of 19
I also enjoy hearing his stories every day!! He makes me laugh when I want to cry from a bad day.
post #15 of 19
Oh 8 Bit, what is your meowmy going to do with you?!
post #16 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Oh 8 Bit, what is your meowmy going to do with you?!
Love him, cuddle him, and realize that I have a kitty who thinks he is the center of the universe.
post #17 of 19
A day without an 8-Bit antic is like a day without sunshine...
post #18 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Love him, cuddle him, and realize that I have a kitty who thinks he is the center of the universe.
He doesn't *think* he's the center of the universe. He KNOWS he's the center of the universe!
post #19 of 19
I love hearing 8-bit's "stories of the day"....he's always up to something funny! i can't get enough of his anctics
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › 8-Bit... it is NOT okay to..