Hill's Diet contest...please help my agency win!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As part of the Hill's "We believe in a SECOND CHANCE for love" program to
encourage adoptions, my agency (Second Chance Pet Adoption) is entered in a contest to win a computer, carriers, cleaning supplies, etc. Someone has already voted for us and we've gotten 5 dog leads!!!!

Please visit the website and vote. The more votes we get, the better
our chances to win, and each voter gets a "Second Chance for Love" bumper
sticker.

Please go to

www.hillspet.com

Then click on the "Second Chance for Love" logo and you will be able to vote for MY Second Chance Pet Adoption agency.

When you search for (my) Second Chance on the Hill's website, use Illinois as the state, and the zipcode 60195. Or you could enter your own state and zipcode, and vote for your local rescue.

Didn't Hill's pick a great name for the program?!?!?!

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooh ooh!

Maybe we could spit the votes up, Becky? My shelter is also participating!

If you'd like to, Vote for Tree House Animal Foundation, which is in Chicago, IL

But, in the end, we're all trying to adopt kitties out to new loving homes and save lives. Just make sure to vote so that a shelter gets help!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great idea guys!
I've voted, but I don't want to start a cat fight, so I won't tell you who I voted for.

keith p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just had to enter a shelter by me that specializes in caring for all kinds of cats, we have few shelters by me that hold an equal or similar amount of cats and dogs in a shelter (usually they take in way more dogs), so I think is a great opportunity to give this shelter a chance to win, to help find home for more cats now, since they are the "underdogs" of most shelters here. This shelter can use all the help it can get, because if it does, I know it will make a difference.

I voted for Little Shelter of NY

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As my local shelter is not listed I voted for someone else's!!!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think at the shelter where I volunteer, we are signed up for this.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooh! Hill's just mailed me a red t-shirt, with a lotta cute dog and cat pics on it, as well as a bumper sticker! If you haven't voted yet, vote now! Whether for my agency or one near you, it is all for good causes! (Sorry for the Malaysians, or others who can't vote!)

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

Oooh! Hill's just mailed me a red t-shirt, with a lotta cute dog and cat pics on it, as well as a bumper sticker! If you haven't voted yet, vote now! Whether for my agency or one near you, it is all for good causes! (Sorry for the Malaysians, or others who can't vote!)
that's so cool!
we get a good deal on the Science Diet food at the shelter where I volunteer.
and that's what we feed the dogs and cats there.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a cool Second Chance for Love T-shirt in the mail this morning for voting!! Its really cute, and it's in my size (wonder how they did that!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by keith p

I got a T-shirt and bumper sticker too, though the shirt is 1 size too small for me. Did everyone that voted get one, or were they prizes given away to a random few people?
Ha! My shirt is kinda small, too! Evidently, they magically can figure out your size, and send you one size smaller!!!

Thanks everyone for voting, I think it is over Nov 7th, so vote now if you haven't already!