This is normal?

newkittymom06

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oscar loves to be in bags. He LOVES pursues. we loves to be carried in any kind of bag. I was just wondering if other cats have been known to do this or if my cats is just funny.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely normal, if our cat is nowhere to be seen he will be in a bag somewhere.

I looked at your photos of Oscar and he looks very much like my kitten Radar

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One of my boys loves bags too. Going shopping is clearly just for the sake of getting him new bags to explore! He'll jump right in as soon as you put one on the floor.

tinyone21

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cats LOVE bags, especially when someone visits, family or my boyfriend, as soon as they place their bag down, my cat(s), have already noticed and are approaching it, as for plastic bags, they go absolutely nuts. Also my oldest cat, has a thing for laundry baskets, you can always catch him sleeping in them.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love going to the supermarket if for no other reason than when I get home it is such fun to empty the groceries and through the bags on the floor for the cat to explore.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi again!

Well, cats DO love hiding, and they love exploring. Most cats I know or have known love bags, too! Just make sure you don't let him have plastic ones. Paper ones are great and make great sounds when he's in them. Plastic ones can be harmful, though, as they can be to kids or anyone else. Paper bags or your purse or briefcase? Pure fun!