Sunday......what are all you nuts doing today?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so tired of working on our bathroom, I could spit!!!
It's almost done, but not quite, and Jerry takes forevery and a day to do anything. I have to keep nipping at his heels!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I'm so tired of working on our bathroom, I could spit!!!
It's almost done, but not quite, and Jerry takes forevery and a day to do anything. I have to keep nipping at his heels!
The title gives you up everytime
I have managed to feed the kids, make some bread, make some baked beans, made tato salad last night, will warm the ham shortely as hubby goes to work at 2:30, and My stomache is killing me and My allergies are driving me nutts <<< Had to use that word or this would not have been complete
I have no movation left now
Oh is Jerry like my hubby who thinks he is a perfectionist
But he's not
I think that's why it takes them so long

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Susie, I'll come work on your bathroom if you'll come finishing unpacking all our stuff after our move!

I'm watching the race and the Panthers game.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I need to clean my house, desperately. But I just cant find the umph. Maybe I will head out in a bit to do some shopping instead.

Susie, I know you will be glad when your bathroom is finished. Maybe Jerry just needs some motivational therapy (wink wink)
Cant wait to see the before/after pics!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm studying. I have an Accounting online exam due in a few days that I need to finish, and my first end of semester exam for accounting is on November 6 and I haven't even finished the semester's course work yet - EEP!

The last module was a freaking nightmare and drove me NUTS (
) and took me forever. This is the last main module though, so I'll finish that today hopefully, start revising, then leave the last 2 modules which are pretty much just theory, and just about ethics until a day or two before the exam - I figure pretty much everything related to ethics will be fairly straighforward and obvious, and I should be able to just skim those modules.

This afternoon though, we're pumpking carving!!! So at least I have something to look forward to!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did 3 loads of laundry, some dishes, then sat down and watched a movie with an ice pack and 800 mg of Ibuprofen as I overdid the moving of rocks for our rock wall yesterday. Ran to local grocery store as I was missing an ingredient for my soup (couldn't resist some chips and dip and ice cream for DH).
That's all for today!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cleaned all day and did laundry...soon will be makin dinner and eating and um putting away laundry...

And of course going to bed at like 7 so tomorrow comes quicker

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

And of course going to bed at like 7 so tomorrow comes quicker
Hehe, we all know why you're looking foward to tomorrow

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laudry,dishes,surfing the web.Waiting for DH to run to town so I can start on Supper.I'm making homeade chicken pot pies tonight.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Laudry,dishes,surfing the web.Waiting for DH to run to town so I can start on Supper.I'm making homeade chicken pot pies tonight.
Yummy! That sounds good!