TCS Movie 2 coming soon

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You all can check out movie 1 here
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=102902

And for all of you that want to have your furrbies read on in that post to find out how to have your fubbies star in the next TSC Movie. The info on movie 2 can be found on Page 5 of that link listed above.

Pic must be in be Nov 15th please read the post on movie one to see how to send pics. We used siggys in movie one this time i would like to use reg pics thanks.

Thanks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Movie 1 was called Our TCS Family of Cats Who Touch Our Hearts

I was sad to hear i had forgoten some of our adorable kitty's so i want to make sure they all get into the next movie.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kristy, the pics you want emailed, do you want them as a large file, like we do with siggys? This is such a great idea and THANK YOU for doing it for us all!!!!!

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Kristy, the pics you want emailed, do you want them as a large file, like we do with siggys? This is such a great idea and THANK YOU for doing it for us all!!!!!
Any size will do large or small will work.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yep PM them Or send a link of where your pics are or post the pics in TCS Cats that touched out hearts Movie the link is above here. Any size files will work. Thanks

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just a reminder please send in your photos By Nov 15th for your little furrbie to be in the next up comming TCS Movie

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

copy that!
...That would be a pleasure to participate in this one!
Rigel, you have to PM lovinmom828 pictures of Milky

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So far we have 111 kitty's pics in for the movie please be sure to get your pics in soon thanks

Kittys pics names and if you have a Rainbow kitty you would like to add there will be a special place for them in the movie please Write Rainbow by all Rainbow kittys pics thanks

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/XerxesPandora/
If I had more time, I'd link you to individual pics, but there's the album... feel free to browse for pics!

I'm in a wedding this week and I'm helping the bride out with a lot of things...
Thats ok you already e-mailed me pics of each kitty I still the e-mail if you would like a copy of it?
Have fun at the Wedding and helping plan it

Thanks Godiva they have been added to the up comming movie

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Remember to send in your pics for the next slideshow movie deadline for sending in pics is NOV 15th. Please PM the pics or you amy post them here if you like.

And size pics are fine, send 1 pic per kitty you have and there names.
Please Write Rainbow by Rainbow kittys pics we will have a special place for them in this upcomming mivie Thanks, IF you have any more questions please PM me thanks

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The movie is coming along great hope to get some more pics in soon, Pami is also helping on this movie now too so together we have been coming up with some great stuff for this movie We cant wait to share it will all of you. It is just to cute already.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Please send in all pics by Nov 15th Thanks

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks Coolcat , so far we have in 181 pic we still have alot more to gather up I know there is more than 181 kittys on this site

Just PM me lovinmom828 a reg pic of each kitty you have and one pic per rainbow kitty too please and all the names of the kitty's

You can also PM Pami too she has been helping me make this 2nd movie just title the PM movie 2 please thanks

And a big thanks to Pami for offering to help out on this one you are too kind thanks