TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › My 4yr olds art...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My 4yr olds art...

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
He loves to draw! At his school they have them draw pictures and then the teachers write down captions for them. Tonight while he was drawing Deacon had me put this caption on it for him... I almost brought tears to my eyes



(Don't mind the chocolate on the corner )
post #2 of 20
Awwwwwwwww. How sweet!!!
post #3 of 20
Awesome! What a sweetie you've got there! I bet he'll grow up to be a great man, sensitive and caring to animals. And I personally think the chocolate adds a very avant garde element to his work!
post #4 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crittermom View Post
Awwwwwwwww. How sweet!!!
He is going to be in a local magazine for a HUGE painting he did on a bamboo rug. Then it's being entered in the state fair contest for kids 4-6 yrs old!
post #5 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
He is going to be in a local magazine for a HUGE painting he did on a bamboo rug. Then it's being entered in the state fair contest for kids 4-6 yrs old!
Awesome!!!! Have you shared pics of that?If not, please do!!
post #6 of 20
Awwwwww! Deacon is soooo prescious!!! And quite the adorable little artist too! I love the caption!
post #7 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crittermom View Post
Awesome!!!! Have you shared pics of that?If not, please do!!
His teacher is going to email them to me this weekend. As soon as I get them I will DEFINATLY post them
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
Awwwwww! Deacon is soooo prescious!!! And quite the adorable little artist too! I love the caption!
They told me in a parent/teacher meeting on friday that he is "gifted" when it comes to drawing... not to brag or anything
post #8 of 20
Awwww! What a little sweetheart!
post #9 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
They told me in a parent/teacher meeting on friday that he is "gifted" when it comes to drawing... not to brag or anything
That's definitely a good thing! Brag all you want- you should be proud of the little man . His picture is soo cute! You know you have to post more pictures now don't you lol
post #10 of 20
Awwwww that is just so cute .... you must be so proud of Deacon with his magazine debut.
post #11 of 20
Aw, that is so cute
post #12 of 20
that is too cute!
post #13 of 20
I assume he was allowed to draw on the bamboo rug????

That's such a sweet drawing, he's obviously a sweet kid
post #14 of 20
How talented! That's wonderful! Did he get the number of kittens (4, I counted in the pic) right?
post #15 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Aw, that is so cute
post #16 of 20
That is so cute!
post #17 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abymummy View Post
How talented! That's wonderful! Did he get the number of kittens (4, I counted in the pic) right?
Yeap! He sure did!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
I assume he was allowed to draw on the bamboo rug????

That's such a sweet drawing, he's obviously a sweet kid
Yes he was allowed to paint on the rug. His teacher brought it in for him to draw on.
He CAN be sweet but let me tell ya, he can be meaner then a rattlesnake
post #18 of 20
Aww, that's just lovely! I would be so proud too!
post #19 of 20
Such talent
post #20 of 20
Very cute for your son to draw!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › My 4yr olds art...