TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Where did she put my watch?!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Where did she put my watch?!

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
Guys, my watch is missing, and I think it might have something to do with a furry creature...It is the BEST watch and really expensive and I'm kind of freaking out!!!

Where could she have put it?!!!
post #2 of 18
My kitties like to shove things under the couch or refrigerator.
post #3 of 18
Under the refridgerator, washer, or dryer (or anything she can fit her paws under to "hide" it, in her litter pan, with her other toys, under your bed, in your bed, in her bed, behind the potty...behind the pc...keep searching sweetie it's bound to turn up
post #4 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Guys, my watch is missing, and I think it might have something to do with a furry creature...It is the BEST watch and really expensive and I'm kind of freaking out!!!

Where could she have put it?!!!
My wife keeps telling me I am going senile because I cannot keep track of anything anymore. However, I kept track of things just fine until a certain kitten started living here.
post #5 of 18
Under couch, dresser, computer desk, behind TV, between couch cushions. Those are the favourite places here.
post #6 of 18
I find all kinds of things hidden under my throw rugs!! Toy mice ,straws,socks,etc.
post #7 of 18
Thread Starter 
Okay, I feel horrible...

I totally just left it under a pair of socks that were on my dresser

And I blamed it on my innocent little furbum...I gave her extra treats and scritches..I hope she doesn't know I don't trust her
post #8 of 18
Not sure where your watch is....but wherever it is...I"m sure my dimmer switch from my kitchen light is with it.
Fell off my light switch about 6 months ago...haven't seen it since. Hope you have better luck with your watch.
My guess - Fridge also.
post #9 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Okay, I feel horrible...

I totally just left it under a pair of socks that were on my dresser

And I blamed it on my innocent little furbum...I gave her extra treats and scritches..I hope she doesn't know I don't trust her
Was my dimmer switch there??
post #10 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
I hope she doesn't know I don't trust her

post #11 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisasha3 View Post
Was my dimmer switch there??
Nope not so far...sorry I'll ask Trout where she may have put it
post #12 of 18
Has trout shown mercy on her meowmy yet and showed her where the watch is hidden???
post #13 of 18
My family have a very bad problem...it's called the "Put in a Safe Place" syndrome...what happens is that you put an item in a "safe place". It's sooooo safe you don't find that item at all, get convinced you were burgled or robbed, get accussed by SO's that you don't love them anymore because that item is lost, etc. And when you start looking for something else that was put in a "safe place" you find the first item you had hidden!

It happens, trust me. I lost a rolex watch for SIX years in my own room! My mom gave it to me for my 30th birthday present. I took it off to send for servicing and didn't find it until last year!!!
post #14 of 18
Whenever something comes up missing here and my kits are suspected, I look underneath the sofa.............
post #15 of 18
yea i bought a new watch last year and thought someone stole it during the move, anyway nearly a year later... i looked though abox and it had a cute tin ! guess where i found my watch??? in the tin!
post #16 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Nope not so far...sorry I'll ask Trout where she may have put it
Thanks! I've chalked it up to a total loss for now, but if you find that, you may find other missing items from other TCS members as well. Then we definitely will have found the culprit to all these missing things. Trout.....
post #17 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisasha3 View Post
Thanks! I've chalked it up to a total loss for now, but if you find that, you may find other missing items from other TCS members as well. Then we definitely will have found the culprit to all these missing things. Trout.....
Aw poor Trout, she is the black sheep of TCS now...I swear the only things she'll take are foam balls..so if anyone is missing any foam balls, they are most definately under my fridge
post #18 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Aw poor Trout, she is the black sheep of TCS now...I swear the only things she'll take are foam balls..so if anyone is missing any foam balls, they are most definately under my fridge
Poor Trout!!!
Bet most of us could find some pretty neat stuff under our fridge! Wait!!! What a great game!!! Maybe I should start a thread! - Think I will!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Where did she put my watch?!