Where did she put my watch?!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Guys, my watch is missing, and I think it might have something to do with a furry creature...It is the BEST watch and really expensive and I'm kind of freaking out!!!

Where could she have put it?!!!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
My kitties like to shove things under the couch or refrigerator.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Under the refridgerator, washer, or dryer (or anything she can fit her paws under to "hide" it, in her litter pan, with her other toys, under your bed, in your bed, in her bed, behind the potty...behind the pc...keep searching sweetie
it's bound to turn up

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Guys, my watch is missing, and I think it might have something to do with a furry creature...It is the BEST watch and really expensive and I'm kind of freaking out!!!

Where could she have put it?!!!
My wife keeps telling me I am going senile because I cannot keep track of anything anymore. However, I kept track of things just fine until a certain kitten started living here.

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I find all kinds of things hidden under my throw rugs!! Toy mice ,straws,socks,etc.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, I feel horrible...

I totally just left it under a pair of socks that were on my dresser

And I blamed it on my innocent little furbum...I gave her extra treats and scritches..I hope she doesn't know I don't trust her

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure where your watch is....but wherever it is...I"m sure my dimmer switch from my kitchen light is with it.

Fell off my light switch about 6 months ago...haven't seen it since. Hope you have better luck with your watch.
My guess - Fridge also.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Okay, I feel horrible...

I totally just left it under a pair of socks that were on my dresser

And I blamed it on my innocent little furbum...I gave her extra treats and scritches..I hope she doesn't know I don't trust her
Was my dimmer switch there??

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has trout shown mercy on her meowmy yet and showed her where the watch is hidden???

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My family have a very bad problem...it's called the "Put in a Safe Place" syndrome...what happens is that you put an item in a "safe place". It's sooooo safe you don't find that item at all, get convinced you were burgled or robbed, get accussed by SO's that you don't love them anymore because that item is lost, etc. And when you start looking for something else that was put in a "safe place" you find the first item you had hidden!

It happens, trust me. I lost a rolex watch for SIX years in my own room! My mom gave it to me for my 30th birthday present. I took it off to send for servicing and didn't find it until last year!!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whenever something comes up missing here and my kits are suspected, I look underneath the sofa.............

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yea i bought a new watch last year and thought someone stole it during the move, anyway nearly a year later... i looked though abox and it had a cute tin ! guess where i found my watch??? in the tin!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Nope not so far...sorry
I'll ask Trout where she may have put it
Thanks! I've chalked it up to a total loss for now, but if you find that, you may find other missing items from other TCS members as well. Then we definitely will have found the culprit to all these missing things. Trout.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

Thanks! I've chalked it up to a total loss for now, but if you find that, you may find other missing items from other TCS members as well. Then we definitely will have found the culprit to all these missing things. Trout.....
Aw poor Trout, she is the black sheep of TCS now...I swear the only things she'll take are foam balls..so if anyone is missing any foam balls, they are most definately under my fridge

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Aw poor Trout, she is the black sheep of TCS now...I swear the only things she'll take are foam balls..so if anyone is missing any foam balls, they are most definately under my fridge
Poor Trout!!!
Bet most of us could find some pretty neat stuff under our fridge! Wait!!! What a great game!!! Maybe I should start a thread! - Think I will!!!!