Hey All!

ginger_kat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey there! I have 1 cat she is named Bo-Bo. He is a Calico. I entered him in a cutest cat contest and guess what? He won 1ST PLACE!!!
*bows*. I'm thinking of getting another cat a B.W. Shorthair and naming it oreo. Now to me. I love cats and horses and dogs and well,all animals. I like to ride horses and play with my cat.

See ya,
GK

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Bo-Bo and Ginger Kat

and glad you found TheCatSite and this wonderful forum! You say Bo-Bo is a MALE calico? Do you know how rare he is??? I'm sure he is a very handsome colorful guy, all right! Tuxedos (black and white cats) are gorgeous, too. We, as you can see, are 9! rescued, indoor-only, spayed/neutered of course! felines, including a female calico named Maryam and two tuxedos, Rani and Suha! Our purrson says cats are her life, and we must be because she's lived with, loved, rescued, and advoCATed for cats all her life! Enjoy the site and LOVE THOSE CATS!!!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site
Bobo must be very cute to have won the contest! I hope you post pictures of him soon!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to you and BoBo .... post some pics when you can, we would love to see him.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Hi and welcome to you and BoBo .... post some pics when you can, we would love to see him.
We LOVE pics here!
Especially a calico that won a cutest kitty contest

Horses seem to be very popular among cat lovers. I feel that it's because both horses and cats are very intuitive, and very communicative. I have read that cats and horses communicate very well, inter-species. I know that my cats and my horses (my ponies are now over Rainbow Bridge) always did a remarkable job of communication.
See you in the forums! Susan

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and a warm welcome from Spain.

How exciting for your kitty to win the competition

You´ll love it here, there lots to read and see. Theres always someone on hand to help with any fur-family question or any other subject too

As the others have mentioned, once you get settled in maybe you could post some photos of your cutie pie

We just LOVE photos here

Enjoy the forums

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ginger_kat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well,he's not really a caico. He's gray and white. I'll try and post some pics.