New member needs kind words

ktlynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm posting this to let TCS members know that Bode0607, a new member, lost her cat this morning to autoimmune hemolytic anemia.

Jen (Bode0607) had posted a thread two days ago asking for help or advice about this condition. Until today when Booktigger kindly responded with sympathetic words, no one but myself posted any response, which made me feel bad for Jen.

I know there are so many good-hearted members who reply to posts just to offer moral support. I'm hoping you'll take a moment to see Jen's post in the Health & Nutrition forum and offer a word of condolence.

Bode was only 15 months old.

Thanks.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, I usually don't have any advice for health related problems unless I have experienced it with Trout.

I'm really sorry about Bode going to the bridge, and that I didn't offer support and vibes sooner.

Rest in Peace little one.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me too-if I'm not familiar with something I don't want to offer any opinions.
That's just too young to cross to the bridge.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh that is just a shame...

I will go post now.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm so sorry. I saw the post but didn't know anything about the condition. She must have felt very alone.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ktlynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

I'm so sorry. I saw the post but didn't know anything about the condition. She must have felt very alone.
Like so many of you, I didn't know anything about Bode's condition either, though I tried to familiarize myself with it a bit by doing a quick search.

I'm not on TCS so much anymore, but when I am, if I see a thread in the Health Forum to which there are no replies, I'll respond to it. Even if I can't offer specific advice, sometimes just a few words of encouragement or support go a long way. As katachtig pointed out, people with ill kitties can feel very alone.

Thank you so much for your kindness to Jen. I didn't doubt you'd all come through for her.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry

I literally only check the cat lounge when i come on TCS and occasionally IMO.

RIP Bode!