TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › 8-Bit is evil!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

8-Bit is evil!

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
He looks very evil in this picture. I can't believe I got it.

post #2 of 18
You should show that to the person who was afraid of Scratch.
post #3 of 18
He looks so EVIL! LOL
post #4 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katachtig View Post
You should show that to the person who was afraid of Scratch.
Ohhh.... I'm going to order this print from photobucket just so I can do that.

Oh, by the way the toy that he is playing with no longer has feathers, I can't imagine why.
post #5 of 18
lol...I love 8-bit....he's such a goof ball! lol...he does look pretty scarry in that picture! I think he was trying to intemidate that feather toy
post #6 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
lol...I love 8-bit....he's such a goof ball! lol...he does look pretty scarry in that picture! I think he was trying to intemidate that feather toy
He's my littly gray guy. You can really see how nice his coat is in the picture if you look past the fangs, glowing eyes, and flat ears.
post #7 of 18
oh my!
that would make a great halloween picutre..photoshop it into something totally scary..or should i say scary-er

LOVE IT!!!!
post #8 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
He looks very evil in this picture. I can't believe I got it.

Whoa let me outta here, he is scarey looking
Is that toy still alive
post #9 of 18
Oooooh that's going to be in a Halloween sig very soon I think!!!!

That's an awesome photo!!! Such a funny boy
post #10 of 18
Thread Starter 
If anyone would like to please feel free to:

A) Photoshop

B) Caption

C) Make a siggy of

D) Use as their wall paper on their computer

with this picture.
post #11 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
Whoa let me outta here, he is scarey looking
Is that toy still alive
Sadly the toy didn't make it. That's okay though we have a refill.
post #12 of 18
post #13 of 18
That's awesome Eithne!!!!! What an awesome sig
post #14 of 18
Thanks, but the whole halloween thing is a brush so I can't take much credit for it
post #15 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
That's just perfect! Thanks so much!
post #16 of 18
Whoa! He looks evil in that picture! LOL Great capture. Still a cutie though
post #17 of 18
Argh, that's scarey! Well done for getting that pic though! I'm not surprised the toy didn't make it!!
post #18 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaNicole View Post
oh my!
that would make a great halloween picutre..photoshop it into something totally scary..or should i say scary-er

LOVE IT!!!!
This photo can get scarier?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › 8-Bit is evil!