TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › It's snowing!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

It's snowing!

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
I think I like snow now more than I used to because my dogs love it. It's snowing pretty hard out there and I know my dogs will enjoy playing in it! is it snowing where you live?
post #2 of 16
I want snow too! But since i'm in Memphis, I don't think that will happen anytime soon. You need to take some pictures
post #3 of 16
It is snowing & raining here so the snow is melting. Nunuk can't wait for a big snowfall, he's 1/2 Alaskan Malamute and would spend all day out in the snow if he could.
post #4 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
I want snow too! But since i'm in Memphis, I don't think that will happen anytime soon. You need to take some pictures
I will if it sticks. it's too dark now to take pictures.
post #5 of 16
I haven't seen any snow on the ground yet...but it was snowing when I was flying today winter is almost here!
post #6 of 16
Its not snowing here but I wish it was! I love snow!
post #7 of 16
It's supposed to start snowing tonight (the mountains are already getting it and hubby went hunting this week-end). hard to believe it was 60F today.
post #8 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy View Post
I will if it sticks. it's too dark now to take pictures.
I hope it sticks so I can see pictures then
post #9 of 16
Thread Starter 
speaking of Memphis, Nikki. this girl is at the shelter where I volunteer and guess what her name is? Memphis! she is such a sweetheart and I can't believe nobody has came looking for her. isn't she darling?



http://www.montanapets.org/bas/pictures/06-D0309.html

btw.. don't worry she's not in a kennel that's just the gate to the dogs' play park at the shelter.

I would so adopt Memphis if I wasn't at my limit. it would be interesting to have 2 hounds in the house although I am sure I would go deaf.
post #10 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy View Post
speaking of Memphis, Nikki. this girl is at the shelter where I volunteer and guess what her name is? Memphis! she is such a sweetheart and I can't believe nobody has came looking for her. isn't she darling?



http://www.montanapets.org/bas/pictures/06-D0309.html

btw.. don't worry she's not in a kennel that's just the gate to the dogs' play park at the shelter.

I would so adopt Memphis if I wasn't at my limit. it would be interesting to have 2 hounds in the house although I am sure I would go deaf.
She's adorable. I dont know how anyone can resist the hound face. I hope she finds a home soon!
post #11 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy View Post
speaking of Memphis, Nikki. this girl is at the shelter where I volunteer and guess what her name is? Memphis! she is such a sweetheart and I can't believe nobody has came looking for her. isn't she darling?



http://www.montanapets.org/bas/pictures/06-D0309.html

btw.. don't worry she's not in a kennel that's just the gate to the dogs' play park at the shelter.

I would so adopt Memphis if I wasn't at my limit. it would be interesting to have 2 hounds in the house although I am sure I would go deaf.

Oh my goodness! That little one is prescious!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, you should send her my way! ....Fosters would love a little doggie friend Too bad she isn't closer to me! I hope she finds a wonderful home She looks like a cutie pie!
post #12 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
Oh my goodness! That little one is prescious!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, you should send her my way! ....Fosters would love a little doggie friend Too bad she isn't closer to me! I hope she finds a wonderful home She looks like a cutie pie!

hehe, I wish she was closer to you, too! it would be cool for you to have a dog named Memphis living in Memphis wouldn't it? I will let you know when she gets adopted. I just love her to bits and pieces..but that's not a surprise is it?
post #13 of 16
Not snowing here yet..should be a couple months still...maybe one month...either way, I HATE snow and winter!!
post #14 of 16
It snowed last night. The weather people finally got it right.

post #15 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by katachtig View Post
It snowed last night. The weather people finally got it right.

I CANNOT WAIT! I LOVE SNOW! Although this is my car's first winter and I don't know how she handles it.....

Where are you at?
post #16 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy View Post
I CANNOT WAIT! I LOVE SNOW! Although this is my car's first winter and I don't know how she handles it.....

Where are you at?
I'm sure your car will do just fine.

I'm in Colorado (Denver area) - though most of it melted yesterday.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › It's snowing!