What Are Your Plans For The Weekend???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So what is everyone doing this weekend??? I'm probably going to do some laundry, vote early in my local election, study a little bit, go job hunting (yet again
), and relax a little bit
What about all of you?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm heading home for awhile!

John is driving me 1/2 way and my Grandparents are meeting us the other part of the way to bring me home - since John needs my car while I'm gone. I'm super excited - I have lots of plans while I'm home - I can't wait! I think I'll be gone til at least Thursday or Friday!

Its a much needed mini vacation!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cleaning litter boxes and the rat cage...the excitement never ends!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well this weekend Chad & a friend of his are going small game hunting so I'll be home alone
I'll miss him but I sure do enjoy the peace & quiet & time to myself!

Tonight I plan on watching the extras on the last season of Six Feet Under, get some laundry done (since we haven't done laundry since September!!! No washer until last night!), pay some bills, do some cleaning... then just relax... ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Tomorrow I'm going to Ikea with the wife of Chad's hunting buddy... then not much else is planned for the rest of the weekend other than usual house stuff!

I'm hoping that this weekend I can get some reading done & some cross-stitching that I've been working on for a year! Yes I lead that much of an exciting life

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will be sitting around tonight..I rented a movie and ate taco bell..yumyum..

Tomorrow, I am off to the gym and then shopping with my uncle for a wedding present for my cousin..Not plans for Sunday except cleaning..

Not much!! I really could care less for the weekend, I can't wait until MONDAY

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I really could care less for the weekend, I can't wait until MONDAY
Don't EVER say that again

I work weekends too, but other than that, nothing going on, I have a few things I want to do around the house, but that may or may not happen

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Don't EVER say that again

I work weekends too, but other than that, nothing going on, I have a few things I want to do around the house, but that may or may not happen
WHOA, put that bat down..I can't help it, I'm a girl in looooooooooove

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saturday, I'll be cleaning and cooking while watching College football.

Sunday, I'm going to the Packers/Dolphins game.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Not much!! I really could care less for the weekend, I can't wait until MONDAY
Hehe, we all know why you're looking foward to Monday

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

So what is everyone doing this weekend??? I'm probably going to do some laundry, vote early in my local election, study a little bit, go job hunting (yet again
), and relax a little bit
What about all of you?
Tmorow morning John hasto have surgery on his pelvis. They are inserting some plates to help keep the bones in place.
So I'll be at the hospital all day. Then sunday I'm going over to Stans parents house. So I will be having a exciting weekend. Today was great though! I got off work and got to shop all day!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Tmorow morning John hasto have surgery on his pelvis. They are inserting some plates to help keep the bones in place.
So I'll be at the hospital all day. Then sunday I'm going over to Stans parents house. So I will be having a exciting weekend. Today was great though! I got off work and got to shop all day!
I know you're going through a tough time right now- if you need to talk, pm me ok
. / I hope all goes well with John's surgery tomorrow- i'm sure he is in great hands with his doctors and they will take good care of him.
I hope your weekend turns out better than you think it will

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im gonna Do some cleaning and laundry...
eat some steak with dan...
watch some movies and relax
now that Flavor of Love is over I just dont know what i am going to do with myself...that used to be the highlight of my weekend (pathetic isnt it?)

Well I wish everyone a wonderful weekend ...esp Ms. StarryEyedTiger and to Mr. John (god be with you during your surgical undergoes).

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

Im gonna Do some cleaning and laundry...
eat some steak with dan...
watch some movies and relax
now that Flavor of Love is over I just dont know what i am going to do with myself...that used to be the highlight of my weekend (pathetic isnt it?)

Well I wish everyone a wonderful weekend ...esp Ms. StarryEyedTiger and to Mr. John (god be with you during your surgical undergoes).
Humm....steak and movies! sounds like fun!
Thankyou for wising me a great weekend! I hope you have one too

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did a little shopping tonite w/DH at the man's store "fleet farm" for oil, and stuff like that. Then to Jo-Ann fabrics which was packed for fabric for my bulletin board. Might go "up north" tomorrow-if the tractor is done or if the corn is off the field to get some rocks for the stone wall. Other continue to add layers of paint onto my little table and perhaps start another puzzle.
I hope John's surgery goes well.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow I am going to get a start on my Christmas shopping. Should be a fun weekend.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Get Frankie to the vet to find out why she's peeing on our comforters - WHILE we are in bed with her...sigh, catch up on laundry, get all orders due to be shipped on Saturday, packed and shipped, maybe do some shopping with dh, enjoy our new free long distance (switching to comcast voice service..no more local phone or long distance phone bill...yah!!!!)

Call my mom, maybe see a movie? Make at least one new recipe, enjoy having dh home.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

Get Frankie to the vet to find out why she's peeing on our comforters - WHILE we are in bed with her...sigh, catch up on laundry, get all orders due to be shipped on Saturday, packed and shipped, maybe do some shopping with dh, enjoy our new free long distance (switching to comcast voice service..no more local phone or long distance phone bill...yah!!!!)

Call my mom, maybe see a movie? Make at least one new recipe, enjoy having dh home.
Good luck with Frankie's vet visit tomorrow! I hope all goes well
Keep us posted

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really have anything planned. tomorrow I am volunteering at the shelter and then coming home and spending time with my furbabies.
I don't know what I am doing on Sunday. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Good luck with Frankie's vet visit tomorrow! I hope all goes well
Keep us posted
Thank you will do. I hate to say how much I am hoping it's a uti. Behavioral issue would be difficult, as she already has trust and other issues from the ?year she was out on her own. She's my young rescue with kidney failure, we want to give her many happy years, but peeing on us while we are sleeping is a no-go. I know she loves sleeping with us, and we love watching how she's blossumed over these past months since we took her in. We will work it out, but easiest would be her simply needing a course of antibiotics!

Ack