Got another puppy

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, we have added another pup to our household.
He is the cutest thing ever!! LOL....I am going to have to get a pic up for ya all.
He is a all around heinz 57
He is 1/4 min pin,1/4 pug,1/4 chiuhua,and 1/4 lhapso apso. He is SOOO cute!! Hes a scruffy butt.
My DH named him Yoda, because he says thats who he looks like.

Anyhoo-just wanted to share the news.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A very interesting mixture, indeed. My last puppy had a Dachshund mother and a Black Lab dad. This is not what you would call a planned parenthood.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

A very interesting mixture, indeed. My last puppy had a Dachshund mother and a Black Lab dad. This is not what you would call a planned parenthood.
Do you have any pictures of this dog? I can't even imagine what this would look like.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

Do you have any pictures of this dog? I can't even imagine what this would look like.
Here he is at four years old! Rocky had the legs of the Doxie and the head of the Lab as you can see. Note that he is hiking and has hiked the first two miles of a 5.85 mile hike!! All that on those little legs. He was the last dog I ever had.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Here he is at four years old! Rocky had the legs of the Doxie and the head of the Lab as you can see. Note that he is hiking and has hiked the first two miles of a 5.85 mile hike!! All that on those little legs. He was the last dog I ever had.

Where do you all find these mixed up pups
I know they make some of the best dogs though

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Rocky was so cute! I met a lab/basset mix the other week, and I just burst out laughing when I saw her 'cos she was so cute!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

What a cutie!!!!!!