YAY i got a job!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As some of you remember i mentioned a few days ago that i was going in for a interview this morning!

It was at the TNT post office and.. I got the job!!! i am now a post girl!

I will be working from 7:30 am till 12 pm and then work at my other job in the afternoons untill i get my teaching job sorted!

Now i just need to get some documents ready and i should start on the First of november! YAY!!!

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay Frannie!!! That'll be good for you. You know.. My uncle (from Croatia) drove his yellow golf (a very old one) to Germany a few years back, and people started shoving their post in his car windows and stuff. how crazy is that?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by turtlecat

Yay Frannie!!! That'll be good for you. You know.. My uncle (from Croatia) drove his yellow golf (a very old one) to Germany a few years back, and people started shoving their post in his car windows and stuff. how crazy is that?
It took me a minute to realise what you were on about.

Well i dont see why they thought it was the post office box, unless it had the black mark on it?

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats Fran!
That is awesome! Here in the States, a job with the post office is a Federal job. Is it the same in Germany?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Congrats Fran!
That is awesome! Here in the States, a job with the post office is a Federal job. Is it the same in Germany?
Dunno? You have to ask Tricia that!
All i know is that i have to show my police records, which is clean

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Congrats Fran!
Nope! The postal service in Germany was privatized a couple of years ago. That has led to many post offices being closed, and a lot of turnover in personnel.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is fantastic news....
Congratulations!