Duh

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw the new garage heaters at Lowe's Home Improvement this morning. 240 volt, 20 amp heaters with blower fans, capable of generating 5000 watts of heat, with 2 fan speed and 2 heat settings, and internal automatic thermostat, and floor, wall or ceiling mounting hardware. The whole thing is enclosed in an enameled, armored casing. And, it was either mismarked, or marked way down, because it was only $129 USD, normally $239.

I got it home, and now, it's sitting in the middle of the living room floor, still in the box.

I don't have a garage!

Duh?

<Worlds WORST impulse shopper>

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gailuvscats

That shouldn't be hard. You always see signs for garage sales!

well, I've always wanted a yard, so next time I see a "yard sale" sign, I'll be sure to check it out!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

I saw the new garage heaters at Lowe's Home Improvement this morning. 240 volt, 20 amp heaters with blower fans, capable of generating 5000 watts of heat, with 2 fan speed and 2 heat settings, and internal automatic thermostat, and floor, wall or ceiling mounting hardware. The whole thing is enclosed in an enameled, armored casing. And, it was either mismarked, or marked way down, because it was only $129 USD, normally $239.

I got it home, and now, it's sitting in the middle of the living room floor, still in the box.

I don't have a garage!

Duh?

<Worlds WORST impulse shopper>
oops!!!

winter hawk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Skippymjp.......
Just a suggestion.....
........but take it out and place it in various positions in which you would like to have a garage....decide which place best fits your needs for a garage.........
........then BUILD ONE around the heater.

Winter Hawk