the Daily Thread TGIF October 20

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TGIF!

Looks like another nice day here, after a bit of rain overnight. Still working on the unpacking after our move, so that will take up my weekend.
I should be at Martinsville at the race, but.... sigh...

Cute holiday today, I love the pic!

Have a great day, kitty friends!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, cute picture for the day!

Sorry you're having to miss the race, Neet!
Hopefully you'll be all organised after this weekend that you won't be missing any others!

After some drizzle this morning, the weather seems to be clearing up a little! I plan on finishing my cleaning and getting more packing done - will have nothing left at this rate!

Any plans of going out have just been scuppered by yet another idiot parking in front of my drive!
Do people not look at what they are doing?

Thank goodness it's Friday - I've been looking forward to the weekend all week!

Have a good day everyone!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning all

I am on a cloud this morning

I think it will be raining here today but I don't much care...ITS FRIDAY!!!

Yesterday there was tons fo drama in my office because of a lying/backstabbing type lady...it was crazy. She is not in today so that will be good..It was awkward all day yesterday..she was caught in a lie, and got a good talking to..and all the ladies were yelling at eachother..I just hid in my office wishing I had TCS at work

Anyways, have a great Friday everyone!!! I hope your in as good of a mood as I am

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm picking up the keys to my new house tonight!!!
I'm leaving work about 3.30.p.m to pick the keys up from the estate agents, then my friend is picking me up to have tea at their house before i go back home for the last night

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning!!
Sorry you are missing the race Neet!
Sar I would be pushing that little car out of the way!!
Troutsmom it sounds like a crazy day at the office! I hope today gets better!
Susan- Congrats on getting your keys!!

As for me, TGIF!! Tomorrow is a big day for me! My first organized bike ride and its 20 miles. It should be good fun and I am really excited! I will post lots of pictures when I come back to work on Monday!! Have a great Friday and a fantabulous weekend!!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trust me, Brandi, I feel like dismantling the thing!!
It's just happens too often!!
I could get the Police out to sort it, but with them being here yesterday, I don't want to get a name for myself!

Have fun getting your keys, Susan!

Natalie, I'm pleased you are in a great mood! Does it have anything to do with a certain young man?

Good luck for your ride, Brandi! I hope you have tonnes of fun!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

I'm leaving work about 3.30.p.m to pick the keys up from the estate agents, then my friend is picking me up to have tea at their house before i go back home for the last night
Good for you Chick! That's only a couple of hours away for you! My Friday is yucky out. It seems like the 100 day of rain......
but, at least it's FRIDAY!!!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Evening! I just discovered that I have to take a run to Singapore tommorrow! Aaarghhhh! It's holiday season over here - Deepavali, the Hindu Festival of Lights is tommorrow and the Muslim Eidil Fitri is on Tuesday! The highways will be jammed to the max! None of the courier companies will send my package so, a four hour drive for me (8 hours there and back). Thank goodness Malaysia and Singapore are so close!

On the weather front, haze, haze and more haze and it's worse in Singapore!
I want to see the SUN!!!!!

Have a good day/ evening all!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

That is a great feeling, we just did that last Wednesday. "woohoo:

Congrats on the new house finally being yours!

Sar is next!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Why are you "Cat Pee Sarah" ???

Congratulations again Susan!
soon you will unpacking like Neet is

Good luck on your ride Brandi

It's a very rainy day here this morning. Aaron is working from home today, so Abby and I have company

I need to pay some bills today, and Aaron is supposed to tinker with my cranky computer later

I am slowly starting a "Fall" cleaning and organizing of the house, so I think I will continue that today.

Have a great day everyone!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its another day of no sunshine-I think its been since last Saturday.
Ox left me yet another present in the kitchen yesterday so he got to sleep in the garage last night. I might check with the vet or post on the Senior cat forum on yahoo if he keeps this up!!
DH was in a crabby mood when he came home from work last night!! Don't know what that was all about.
Have to run to the bank this am, pick up some containers at a clients house and really get more pictures printed. Iwashed part of the basement floor and put yet another coat of paint on the table I have been working on.

With all the people moving there should be a "pictures of my new house" thread created!! Have fun moving, and unpacking and getting the new places looking just right!!