baseball!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ya I couldn't care less about sports but did anyone see that ending of that game! Ridiculous! I don't know if I should say anything since it just happened a second ago, maybe no one else heard who won. Like I said I don't even care but even I know that when the bases are loaded and you have two outs and the whole game is on you, you SWING THE DARN BAT!!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am shocked NY is out completely! Personally I am a Yankees fan, but a lot of friends of mine are Mets. Let me tell you, they are the worst! Just love to preach and strut when it comes to the mets! It's definitely going to be an interesting finally! I think I am going to root for the tigers ................

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate to break it to ya..........BUT....................................

THE CARDS ARE GOING TO WIN IT!!!!!!

Around here, we call this red october! GO CARDS!!!!!!!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm happy for Ronnie Belliard. He went to high school with my older sister so it's nice to see another Miami Central grad in the World Series! (Lenny Harris was the first) I do hope they win the WS as I don't like any team in Detroit. (because of the Detroit Pistons fans)

Also, thank you for beating the Mets. It is in my blood to hate every team in NY, especially a team that is trying to buy a WS! Was happy to see Cliff Floyd striking out on that beautiful curve ball, and even better to see Beltran striking out with the bases loaded. I still can't believe he didn't swing at that pitch!

Congrats and beat the kittens!