So I have a new love interest...:)

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm excited and happy to say I have a new love interest! I met him on Myspace, and our 2 month anniversary (
) is tomorrow! His name is Nick and he is absolutely wonderful.
So far...lmao...
So far he has done nothing but be wonderful to me, and my animals too. He even has a dog of his own, Olivia!
And she's not a big manly dog either, she's a little Chihuahua/Rat Terrier mix he adopted from the Humane Society!
He doesn't just tolerate the cats and my dogs, he actually likes them, and has NEVER said anything about the hair.
He is always willing to do new things...he even said he'd go see The Nutcracker with me!! Anything I ask him to do, he willingly does. But don't get me wrong, he's no whipping boy, which is good because I get bored of those, lol. He just likes to try stuff and see me happy.
2 weeks into our relationship he went to a family function with me and has been to 3 work functions and he even made taco dip for one of them!!! And last week we carved pumpkins! He hadn't done it since he was a little kid, but he stuck his hands right in and gutted them like a pro, even smushed through the gunk and saved all the seeds!
Is he too good to be true or have I gotten lucky???? I'm sure time will tell, but for now I am enjoying the heck out of my happiness!!!
Wish me luck!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck with this one
!!
now i know why you havent been on tcs very often!!

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Best of luck with that. He sounds wonderful! I'm in a similar situation, but we've only just made the 3 week mark. I have to go and meet his parents for dinner tonight....I would take any extra good luck vibes that are floating around!!!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He sounds wonderful!! Best of luck with this one! Maybe you will be the next member on the soon to be wed thread!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Good luck with this one
!!
I haven't been on much, you're right, partly because of him but also my computer was fried again! but now it's fixed so you'll be seeing me around again more!

Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

He sounds wonderful!! Best of luck with this one! Maybe you will be the next member on the soon to be wed thread!
Haha, that would be great! Believe me, I have already thought ahead...but I have a way of jinxing things if I start thinking like that too fast! I'm trying to take it slow but he makes it darn hard, being so great!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey I have been waiting four long years and still am not on the soon to be wed anything!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey I have been waiting four long years and still am not on the soon to be wed anything!
I hear ya!!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Good luck with this one
!!

It's nice to hear that everything is going so well for you!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Don't feel bad....I waited almost 9 years...

Done waiting now......so what website was that? Myspace?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! That's aweosme! He sounds like a keeper so far! And he likes your kitties!!! Wow- hang onto this one
I hope everything keeps going well!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah for you long-timers, you remember how many problems I had with men who didn't appreciate the cats. But he likes them!!!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WOWOWOWOWOW Congrates.... Now does he have a brother??

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think there are going to be members lining up for his siblings!!!
He sounds like a great guy!!!!! Have the fur-kids ben introduced to each other yet (an important step in the relationship!!)

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I think there are going to be members lining up for his siblings!!!
He sounds like a great guy!!!!! Have the fur-kids ben introduced to each other yet (an important step in the relationship!!)
Yes, they have, and all went well until:
1. Olivia came up here and was so overwhelmed that she peed on his leg.

2. Olivia and rain got in a little scuffle.

But she and Pedro seem
with each other...

Olivia just stared at the cats excitedly...I don't think she knew what to do with them! We will have more trial runs soon!

Yes he has 2 brothers, but they don't like cats!
I got the good one!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
shucks ... maybe a cat loving friend...lol

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

I'm excited and happy to say I have a new love interest! I met him on Myspace, and our 2 month anniversary (
) is tomorrow! His name is Nick and he is absolutely wonderful.
So far...lmao...
So far he has done nothing but be wonderful to me, and my animals too. He even has a dog of his own, Olivia!
And she's not a big manly dog either, she's a little Chihuahua/Rat Terrier mix he adopted from the Humane Society!
He doesn't just tolerate the cats and my dogs, he actually likes them, and has NEVER said anything about the hair.
He is always willing to do new things...he even said he'd go see The Nutcracker with me!! Anything I ask him to do, he willingly does. But don't get me wrong, he's no whipping boy, which is good because I get bored of those, lol. He just likes to try stuff and see me happy.
2 weeks into our relationship he went to a family function with me and has been to 3 work functions and he even made taco dip for one of them!!! And last week we carved pumpkins! He hadn't done it since he was a little kid, but he stuck his hands right in and gutted them like a pro, even smushed through the gunk and saved all the seeds!
Is he too good to be true or have I gotten lucky???? I'm sure time will tell, but for now I am enjoying the heck out of my happiness!!!
Wish me luck!
You should seriously call the news with your story because all you ever hear is about all the horrible things that happen as result of myspace. Seems like every week there is a story about something bad about it. That is great you met him there. Congradulations!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
It is so great that you have met someone who isn't afraid of the cats or irritated by pet hair.

I hope it works out.