TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Rambo's been taking lessons from 8-Bit!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rambo's been taking lessons from 8-Bit!

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
Rambo decide to employ some 8-Bit like tactics to keep me entertained all night (and this morning!) Here's the plan he implemented last night:

PHASE 1: start pulling tissues out of the box, when meowmy gets up to shoo you away...run off with the tissues, wait just out of reach and let her watch you shred it. As soon as she goes back to bed...return to the tissue box. As of 7am this morning....there are NO tissues left in boxes in my house. (picture my house...covered with 200 tissues, several partly shreded)

PHASE 2: Jump onto the kitchen counters and wail like you're dying. Rip open a bag of croutons and spred liberally around the kitchen. Strategically place croutons so meowmy will step on them when her eyes aren't fully open in the a.m. Continue meowing so you can watch meowmy come investigate and step on the croutons (i also slipped on some strategically placed tissues on the hardwood floors).

PHASE 3: Jump in bed and cuddle with meowmy, purr and knead on her chest. If it appears she's asleep, transfer kneading to bladder. When she heads off to the bathroom beg her to turn on the water in the sink for you then ignore it, then jump into the bath tub and knock all the shampoo, soap etc into the tub.

(by this point it was 4am...and I had pretty much surrendered to the will of Rambo and went out to sit on the couch and watch some bad late night TV). At this point, Rambo contentedly curled up and went to sleep, sighing deeply. As soon as I tried to return to the bedroom and my bed....he launched into phase 4: Annoy his sister till she starts wailing her head off. I gave up, and spent the rest of the night on the couch.


So...Rambo is no longer allowed to read TCS, especially any threads pertaining to 8-Bit or any of the other troublemaking kitties on this site. Anyone interested in babysitting my brat tonight so I can get some sleep???
post #2 of 20
I'm sure lookingglass would be thrilled to babysit...
post #3 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
I'm sure lookingglass would be thrilled to babysit...
post #4 of 20
Of all kitties to make as a role model.......
post #5 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
I'm sure lookingglass would be thrilled to babysit...
Lol, oh my! I think she would have her hands full!
post #6 of 20
Mine act like they are on some cheap drugs at night!!Picture 4 kittens running through the house at full speed.....and Blaze hissing at them to stop.
post #7 of 20
haha, what a little brat! Hopefully it won't be a nightly event
post #8 of 20
Awwww... just know the worse they are the more they love you. I'd love to baby sit once and a while when 8-Bit slows down.


They slow down... right?
post #9 of 20
Wow, Bit is definately a bad influence..I forbid Trout to hang out with Bit!
post #10 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Wow, Bit is definately a bad influence..I forbid Trout to hang out with Bit!
Hey now! They could have a really nice time together. Just lock up your flour, bras, toilet paper, shower curtains, bananas, feather toys, mini blinds, little balls of foil, and anything remotely bread like and they should be fine.
post #11 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Hey now! They could have a really nice time together. Just lock up your flour, bras, toilet paper, shower curtains, bananas, feather toys, mini blinds, little balls of foil, and anything remotely bread like and they should be fine.

Um, Okay so I should clean out my apartment then?
post #12 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Awwww... just know the worse they are the more they love you. I'd love to baby sit once and a while when 8-Bit slows down.


They slow down... right?
A friend said Ari would calm/slow down after his neuter. Yeah. Just watch him fly "calmly" through the house.
post #13 of 20
Thread Starter 
Well...i've had to hide the computer so Rambo could stop reading 8-Bit's exploits!! He comes up with a enough trouble on his own. Luckily last night he seemed worn out from a HUGE WWF match with Lucky and let me sleep!!

How old is 8-Bit? I'm beginnig to think they don't slow down...Rambo is almost 2 and he's actually gotten more silly the older he gets (if you can actually believe that!!!).
post #14 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renny View Post
Well...i've had to hide the computer so Rambo could stop reading 8-Bit's exploits!! He comes up with a enough trouble on his own. Luckily last night he seemed worn out from a HUGE WWF match with Lucky and let me sleep!!

How old is 8-Bit? I'm beginnig to think they don't slow down...Rambo is almost 2 and he's actually gotten more silly the older he gets (if you can actually believe that!!!).
He's a little over a year now. He hasn't slowed down an inch since the day he came home. Today, we caught him drinking the milk out of my husbands breakfast!
post #15 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
He's a little over a year now. He hasn't slowed down an inch since the day he came home. Today, we caught him drinking the milk out of my husbands breakfast!
Been there...I just surrender the leftover milk after cereal to them both. Rambo much prefers if I eat eggs...he'll just slip up, grab a corner and run. And off goes my eggs....across the floor...and under the bed. He once stole my friends steak...the WHOLE steak. At least i got a few hours sleep so I'm ready to find humour in the whole thing again.
post #16 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renny View Post
Been there...I just surrender the leftover milk after cereal to them both. Rambo much prefers if I eat eggs...he'll just slip up, grab a corner and run. And off goes my eggs....across the floor...and under the bed. He once stole my friends steak...the WHOLE steak. At least i got a few hours sleep so I'm ready to find humour in the whole thing again.
8-Bit has an obsession with anything bread like. I've seen him dig through our groceries and carry away a bag of bread.
post #17 of 20
I'm hoping that Ginger hasn't learned to read yet. As long as Ophelia won't translate for her, I think we'll be OK.
post #18 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
A friend said Ari would calm/slow down after his neuter. Yeah. Just watch him fly "calmly" through the house.
That pen picture is hilarious!
post #19 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb View Post
I'm hoping that Ginger hasn't learned to read yet. As long as Ophelia won't translate for her, I think we'll be OK.
I don't know - how devious could Ophelia be? Wouldn't that be a great way to get rid of the little thorn in her side if Ginger got into trouble?

post #20 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by katachtig View Post
I don't know - how devious could Ophelia be? Wouldn't that be a great way to get rid of the little thorn in her side if Ginger got into trouble?

Ophelia is devious all right, but I'm not sure that she would think of this since she's Daddy's Girl and Daddy doesn't really hang out here. But she does like getting the others into trouble, so don't give her any ideas!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Rambo's been taking lessons from 8-Bit!