Would you?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a question, i know the answer would be yes. But it is important to me anyway.

I bought this kitty money box sometime at the beggining of this year.
Originally i was using it to save up money for my flight to australia. Then i decided that i will use it for Christmas instead.
Well now i need to have a certain amount of money in my bank account by the end of the month. I know that there is a few $$$ in the money box, but i really dont want to open it! I know its not more than 200 euros anyway

Would you open the money box and count up the money, deposit what ever i need in the bank account and use the rest of the money for xmas presents?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes. I have said I was saving money for whatever and run short on cash and needed it in the bank and pout it in there. But promise yoursself you will pay it back. make it like a loan!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a piggy bank that I stuff change into and occasionally a few bills. The thing is getting heavy so its time to take to the bank to see what I've got. How about puting in the bank what you need-save half for your trip and spend the rest???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to forget about the trip untill i have a full time job that pays good.
I may as well deposit it and go xmas shopping this weekend

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, I guess I would put it in an account because it earns more interest than in my strongbox!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catfriend

Well, I guess I would put it in an account because it earns more interest than in my strongbox!
I would do that, but my bank doesnt add SO much more interests.
Although i do plan to open one up once i get a proper job