Someone called about Bagheera

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a call about someone adopting Bagheera today. I felt so bad telling her that he was staying here. I explained why and she asked if I had any other kittens for adoption. I told her no but I could looksome up for her if she wanted to. So I'm searching around for little black or black and white kittens. I really need to get his thing taken off petfinder. She was sooo nice and I really wish I had a kitten for her. She said she didnt mind that he was sick. But he's here to stay. I dont know why he's still on Petfinder. She said she's willing to adopt a special needs cat so hopefully I can find one for her. Here's his Petfinder site. He was soooo UGLY! LOL Stan wrote his profie thingy and sent it in so his name is spelled wrong. This is only the 4th call I ever got for him. The other people once they met him said he wasnt cute enough or wasnt small enough any more. If she had came along when he was younger I would have adopted him to her.
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=6407845

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

I got a call about someone adopting Bagheera today. I felt so bad telling her that he was staying here. I explained why and she asked if I had any other kittens for adoption. I told her no but I could looksome up for her if she wanted to. So I'm searching around for little black or black and white kittens. I really need to get his thing taken off petfinder. She was sooo nice and I really wish I had a kitten for her. She said she didnt mind that he was sick. But he's here to stay. I dont know why he's still on Petfinder. She said she's willing to adopt a special needs cat so hopefully I can find one for her. Here's his Petfinder site. He was soooo UGLY! LOL Stan wrote his profie thingy and sent it in so his name is spelled wrong. This is only the 4th call I ever got for him. The other people once they met him said he wasnt cute enough or wasnt small enough any more. If she had came along when he was younger I would have adopted him to her.
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=6407845
I have 2 tuxes! (We're keeping 2 out of the litter... like you didnt know THAT was gonna happen
) Too bad I'm in florida

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't that so sweet that she wants to adopt a special needs kitty?
What an amazing woman,alot of people wouldn't even go near a special needs kit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

I have 2 tuxes! (We're keeping 2 out of the litter... like you didnt know THAT was gonna happen
) Too bad I'm in florida
Which 2 are you keeping do you know yet?

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

well if he was closer, he could adopt Bagheera (we spell it Bigeera) at the shelter where I volunteer. she has been there since May and she's a year old. this is a bad picture of her, though.

she's so sweet and I don't know why anyone hasn't adopted her yet.

http://www.montanapets.org/bas/pictures/06-C0099.html
She looks alot like my Bagheera. Although my Bagheera is a boy and only 5 months old. My vet has his name on file as Bajira. Which I think is pretty cool but decided to go with the spelling they used in the movie.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Isn't that so sweet that she wants to adopt a special needs kitty?
What an amazing woman,alot of people wouldn't even go near a special needs kit.
I know it. If he hadnt fit in so well with me. And for the fact that I officially adopted him 2 months ago I would have been very happy for him to go to her. So I'm on a mission. Ive sent her a couple of links for some kitty's in our area.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully you can find her a kitty.And as for her adopting a special needs baby,that is WONDERFUL!!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Which 2 are you keeping do you know yet?
I'll post pics tomm in fur pics. Two of the males... Luke and Duke
I mentioned keeping ONE and DH says "well wouldn't it be better if he had a littermate?" That's all it took!
We have a little girl and another boy who will be ready in 5 more weeks.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

I'll post pics tomm in fur pics. Two of the males... Luke and Duke
I mentioned keeping ONE and DH says "well wouldn't it be better if he had a littermate?" That's all it took!
We have a little girl and another boy who will be ready in 5 more weeks.
I love that Luke and Duke! Thats to cute! At least she had a smallish litter. Are you going to adopt out the other 2 together or as singles. I only adopt out to either people with another young cat (under 1 year) or adopt out 2 together.