Need like 1 or 2 vibes. Quickly.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh boy..
So I've got an appt. In an hour to see about a new place for me & my daughter.
I've searching like mad to try & find a place that allowed cats, (or in my case..Cat
) But there's hardley any around.
But I've found ONE. Oh boy oh boy..Please please WORK OUT FOR ME!!
I'm just like freaking out because I sure don't want to stay at my moms any longer. And this place I found is next to perfect for me.
Oh, He's going to think I've drinkin' too many energy drinks because I'm shaking with pure excitement/anticipation.
Any vibes would be appreciated. It's all I need to finally close another part of this break-up.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck girl!! Many many vibes coming your way!!

If you need anything just drop me a pm ok?

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many good wishes going your way that the apartment is everything you need. For you, your daughter and your cat.

Tricia

tlea

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes,.I second that!!! I am also sending you some very positive energy,.....lol,...TLEA

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

6 vibes!!
Sheeesh..And to think I only asked for 1 or 2!!

Oh man..Like 20 minutes.
I talked to my mom, and she said she thinks that this place is a "dive". And I asked her what that ment, and she said "well not a good place to live."
So that completely sucks, but I think in the back of my mind she just doesnt want me to leave her place.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooooooh, I hope I'm not too late with the vibes...I will share like seven vibes {{{{{{{get this apartment!!}}}}}}}

Keep us posted!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MANY prayers and vibes coming your way!!!All 5 kitties send them too.
Even if it is a dive,it will be your place and you can make it look like you want too.GOOD LUCK!!!

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well bleh..
It kind of sucked.
He wasnt diggin' the whole "newly single mom" thing. But he said "your kid is cool."
Whatevv.
He was all great about it, untill he heard I just broke up with my daughters father, and seen that I was waitress. He said "Well it doesnt look like you'll have much cash left for yourself after rent." Which I already know, but I'll have at LEAST $250 after rent, bills, and needed things like groceries.
He doesnt believe that.
So he told me if I can get some proof of income to show him that I'll be able to make it every month, and get him some proof of child support comming my way, then yeah..He'll give it to me.
It wasnt a "dive" either, it just wasn't like rich people apartments. It had 2 bedroom, a super cute bathroom, a very nice sized living room and a Den type thing, the kitchen was small, but that's alright with me.
So I'm going to some more financial planning, & see what I can come up with.
Otherwise, it's my mom's house untill I can save up some money for a nicer place. But my moms is so far from work/town. And they are loud, and I'm not. And my privacy is very limited. I mean it's like a whole separate place ABOVE her house, different doors & stuff, but they're always wondering what I'm doing & stuff...And quite frankly, just leave ME ALONE! Ya know?
Ugh...So much to do.
Well I'll just have to wait & see what I can come up with. Thank you all for the wonderful vibes. You guys are vibe queens.

Hopefully they still work in a "good" way somehow.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww - I hope you get everything lined up so you and your daughter can move in! 3 more vibes sent from me and my 2 boys.

Hopefully everything works out - you can get your proof of income to him and it all turns out! But you know it will - it always does for us awesome people

Good luck girl!

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Aww - I hope you get everything lined up so you and your daughter can move in! 3 more vibes sent from me and my 2 boys.

Hopefully everything works out - you can get your proof of income to him and it all turns out! But you know it will - it always does for us awesome people

Good luck girl!

I think it may have been the pure awesomeness of myself and my daughter that turned him off. He's just jealous he's not that rad.

fats mcgee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

I think it may have been the pure awesomeness of myself and my daughter that turned him off. He's just jealous he's not that rad.
I think you're right. He sounds kind of like an insenstive butt nugget... but that's just me.

Good luck! finding an affordable, pet friendly place can be so difficult! You've got lots of vibes coming from me and the crew, who know how hard it can be!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry it didn't work out.But, keep your faith there is a place out there that is right for you and your daughter!! And your kitty too.