No No 8-Bit

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is NOT okay to play with the shower curtain while Mommy is in said shower trying to get clean making water go ALL over the bath room. He then played in it. I now have a wet bathroom, a soggy pawed kitty, and I need to replace my 4th shower curtain liner in a year. I'm going to the dollar store.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I would think that No-No is a 4 letter word in your house.
It is... my husband seems to think that 8-Bit thinks that his name is no or get down from there!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

It is... my husband seems to think that 8-Bit thinks that his name is no or get down from there!
He probably does

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Sounds like you better stock up while at the dollar store.
I did, I bought three of them. For $1.00 each I think I got a good deal.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

It is NOT okay to play with the shower curtain while Mommy is in said shower trying to get clean making water go ALL over the bath room. He then played in it. I now have a wet bathroom, a soggy pawed kitty, and I need to replace my 4th shower curtain liner in a year. I'm going to the dollar store.
I love your stories of 8-Bit! He sounds a lot like my foster boy Chance - nonstop trouble!
My sneaky little boy waited until Peanut was sitting on the edge of the tub yesterday, then came up behind her and bit her hind end thus sending her into a full tub.
Needless to say she was NOT happy. Then he had the nerve to try it again this morning, but I caught him this time.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just bought a 2007 Calendar of Gary Patterson cat cartoons. Why do most of them remind me of Bit?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by goosehazel

I just love that cat!!
You and me both. He's a wonderful addition to my family and I love him to death. Last night after he played in the water he curled up next to me and purred for over an hour.