Hello everyone

janb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the lovely invitation to join you all. I have a 1yr 6 month old cat called Snowy, yeah, she is an all white cat. She is 6 weeks pregnant and can't wait for her litter to be born. A bit worried, but i think i am prepared. Hope to meet loads of people that i can share this amazing experience with. I will keep you posted on the arrival of the new kittens.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Snowy and JanB!

We hope you'll love it here at TheCatSite and enjoy the forums...there's lots of good information here on cat and kitten care, and of course, LOTS of cat lovers and cats and kittens to meet!
We are 9! rescued, indoor-only, spayed/neutered of course! felines, as you can see from our siggy, and our devoted servant. Umm, we do hope YOUR mum will see to it that you're spayed, and make absolutely certain your babies will be, as well...We have a feeling she will, because she loves you, doesn't she?

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and a warm welcome from Spain. I see you are from Leeds - I originally used to live in Farsley and at Apperley Bridge near Bradford. So I know Leeds and the area pretty well - hope things are still good there and I know there are some great places to see (and shop at !! )

Its great here, with lots of advice, support and friendship. Oh and we have a bit of fun now and then

How exciting for your kitty to be having babies, hopefully you´ll be able to get them all re-homed - or maybe you have a waiting list ! Do keep us all updated and if you can, please post some photos

We love photos here

Enjoy the forums !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

janb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi ,or should i say Hola, and thanks for the lovely welcome. Farsley is just down the road from me. Infact, my daughter and i have just cycled from Kirkstall along leeds/liverpool canal to apperley bridge and then on to the airport. Snowy is getting huge now. I thing she will have them in the next 2 weeks. So excited. I have got some good homes for them but we want to keep one of em. I will certainly post some photos when they arrive and let everyone know how it went.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

janb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh your all so lovely. So cute. Snowy and her kittens will all be going to the vets as soon as possible and before they are rehomed. How old should the babies be before they are able to go see the vet??? They are to be rehomed when they are 10 weeks and not a day earlier. I want to give them all a good start in life, so any tips would be most welcome.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by janb

Oh your all so lovely. So cute. Snowy and her kittens will all be going to the vets as soon as possible and before they are rehomed. How old should the babies be before they are able to go see the vet??? They are to be rehomed when they are 10 weeks and not a day earlier. I want to give them all a good start in life, so any tips would be most welcome.
Hi & welcome to TCS
I hope you'll share your experiences in the Pregnant Cat and Kitten Forum! There lurks experts and novices alike, all ready to help when and where they can!

You're wise not to let them go before 10 weeks, some say 12, but at least 10. I would ask your vet when he/she would like to see the new babies.

If you have any questions about finding your way around the site, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message.