Why?

kura

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Warning what you are about to see may cause you some distress.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76060493&hl=en

I don't know how people can call this funny.

Another forum I go on posted this and every responce thought it was funny. Personally I didn't and don't.
What I'm curous about is how did thoughs people get in there in the first place?

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kura

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76060493&hl=en

Another forum I go on posted this and every responce thought it was funny. Personally I didn't and don't.
What I'm curous about is how did thoughs people get in there in the first place?
Not a happy kitty!
I wonder what's wrong with him?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My parents have a cat that is almost that bad. Shes always hissing and meowing at people and if anyone but my mom or dad (especially me) tries to go near her she attacks your legs. I adopted her when I was 10 and she has always hated me, but loved my parents. The 8 years I lived with my parents after we got her, I was always scared to go near her...and I still am.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kura

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Not a happy kitty!
I wonder what's wrong with him?
Personally I think it was a feral or a cat in serve pain. What peed me off is the fact you could hear people teasing the cat and laughing at him. How could people do thing like this? Personally I think the vets or cattery this would filmed in should be done for crulty.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My RB cat was like that every time he had to go to the vet.
He was so bad, he even had the resident clinic cats completely stressed.
They suggested he not stay overnight ever again unless he could be sedated.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kura

...., Me too...., I don´t like the persons who´s like the suffer of the Animals...

Some people put this on their sites like a Fun!...
it shouldn´t!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ive seen that before. Very sad and very cruel to me, too. Its one thing if the cat is feral or hurt, but to just stand there with a camera, taunting, continuing to stress this poor cat out, is cruel to me.

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That poor cat is obviously very stressed and upset. I don't find it funy at all. My general rule is to treat everyone and everthing as I would like to be treated. I wonder how that woman would feel if she was as upset and people kept laughing at her. Disgusting.

Tricia

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
No thats not at all funny!!

I think it's most likely somebody's pet that was in the vets,probably because it was ill,and Those people were probably employed at the vets and thought it was 'funny' to tease somebody elses cat.
If thats the case I hope the owners get to see that video.

I recently fostered a cat exactly like that,She was like that if you even looked at her.
The reason she was like that was because her owner had died,and was finding the change in circumstances very distressing.

Obviously the cat was distressed and to tease it the way they did they are

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope that the person who made that video, looses her job. I wish I knew what clinic it came from. I'd personally call there and ask them to watch the video to see what happens when the vet is obviously busy or out of the office. what a
I hope that cat ended up bitting her.

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor little Burger. I have to agree with the member who said she would have to have him. He would come home with me too. Bless his little heart. *sigh* But I do love a cat with 'tude and that one most certainly has it.

breal76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Boy I bet that cat is declawed!

With that though that is uncalled for and they shouldn't be making fun of the cat. There should be a towel over his cage. That is aweful.