4 Kittens

shadow79

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I posted on the feral section about my semi feral that gave birth to the 4 kittens 3 weeks ago. I want to show some pics of them here at the kitten section.

They are doing great today already biting each other lol. I now know that the gray and the brown/black striped tabby (on the left) are girls. The black one is a boy and so is the Brown/Light Black Tabby (far right). I am gonna post some more pics later.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh please post lots more for us, ok? They are darling! Are you able to keep them????

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by shadow79

I posted on the feral section about my semi feral that gave birth to the 4 kittens 3 weeks ago. I want to show some pics of them here at the kitten section.

They are doing great today already biting each other lol. I now know that the gray and the brown/black striped tabby (on the left) are girls. The black one is a boy and so is the Brown/Light Black Tabby (far right). I am gonna post some more pics later.
Hey Shadow...looks like the kittens are doing well....how's mom?? Have you set up her spay appt. yet?

Katie

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, they are just adorable! Are they nice and tame, or is the Momma keeping you from them? I love that tabby girl...must...resist...kitten...cuteness!

sazza

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Beautiful kittens, I'm sure you will have no probs re-homing them!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shadow79

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I need some help for the past 2 days the mother twice keeps on taking one of the tabbys out of my boat in the garage and putting him in my yard away from the other kittens nothing seems to be wrong with him. What should I do about this? I dont want him to die because she for some reason is neglecting him.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I need some help for the past 2 days the mother twice keeps on taking one of the tabbys out of my boat in the garage and putting him in my yard away from the other kittens nothing seems to be wrong with him. What should I do about this? I dont want him to die because she for some reason is neglecting him.
Cats either move kittens...1. because they feel threatened or 2. the kitten is sick and they do not want it to get the other kittens sick. Have these kittens been checked out by a vet??

Also, it's probably time for mom to be spayed....so I would go ahead and borrow a humane trap and take her in to be spayed. She can be rereleased once she has been spayed.

Katie

shadow79

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I made plans to get her spayed next week. Would the mother let her nurse if she was sick because I put her back and its like nothing happend. I dont get why she keeps doing that to him. I am hoping that she doesnt do it over night. Are they to young to be taken to the vet?

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I made plans to get her spayed next week. Would the mother let her nurse if she was sick because I put her back and its like nothing happend. I dont get why she keeps doing that to him. I am hoping that she doesnt do it over night. Are they to young to be taken to the vet?
How old are the kittens now?? If she doesn't move him again...then I think you are in the clear.....but you will want to take them to the vet once they are 6 weeks of age.

I'm very happy to hear that mom will be spayed.

Katie

shadow79

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
they are about 4 weeks. She did it again today but with a different one. I am starting to think she wants them to be in the sun during the day. Is that possible?

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

they are about 4 weeks. She did it again today but with a different one. I am starting to think she wants them to be in the sun during the day. Is that possible?
She's only moving 1 at a time??

Katie

shadow79

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
yes every day it seems now. She sits with it outside its weird. Its either she wants them to be in the sun since its getting colder out (but the garage is warmer...) and she thinks that they need it or she might be losing it lol.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

yes every day it seems now. She sits with it outside its weird. Its either she wants them to be in the sun since its getting colder out (but the garage is warmer...) and she thinks that they need it or she might be losing it lol.
Hmm....I don't know why she is moving only one and a different one each time. Best thing to do is simply keep an eye on the situation. Once she is spayed...this behavior may change and once the kittens are 6 weeks of age..you should take them in for their first shots and an exam.

Katie