Thumper and Keith say hi

thumper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everybody, just wanted to say hi and introduce my new kitten Thumper. She is a maine coon and just turned 7 months. Ive had her for a month and she is just wonderfull. Ive had dogs all my life and decided to get a cat, and a really cool one at that and here she is.....

Sleeping

Static Kitty

Thanks for looking
Keith & Thumper

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and a warm welcome from Spain

Thumper sounds a real cutie

Tawh - your photos didnt show (not sure if its me ) but once you get settled maybe you could post some more photos of Thumper

We LOVE photos here

Enjoy the forums !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thumper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the welcome, here are some more... are they showing ok?

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning and Welcome to TCS To you and Thumper
She is just Darling, She's got some big paws to, does she have 5 toes in front? I have alway's wanted a Maine Coon, but being that I have 8 kitties I'll have to hold off
4 of mine are in the siggy, Hope you enjoy it here, its a great place for help and laughs and pretty much anything Cat
From my crew to you and Thumper Welcome

thumper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks all

wow 8, im full with just one...

She's got 5 up front and back with a big thumb on back, plus 2 inbetween claws on the back paws, which ill have to keep an eye on since there in there pretty good. Were working on the claw cutting, If I get her in a sleep zone I can get a few cut at a time so thats not bad at all. Oh and she loves to go for rides in my truck. Now when I put my shoes on she runs for the front door.

Keith & Thumper

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome, Keith! Nice to have another "purrpaw" to join us! (Yeah, most of us are of the female persuasion, but I think that's because most men are on sites devoted to sports and gaming - but with a cat on their lap.
).

Thumper is a beauty. Those paws kinda block the view of the computer, huh.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Thumper

Thanks all

wow 8, im full with just one...

She's got 5 up front and back with a big thumb on back, plus 2 inbetween claws on the back paws, which ill have to keep an eye on since there in there pretty good. Were working on the claw cutting, If I get her in a sleep zone I can get a few cut at a time so thats not bad at all. Oh and she loves to go for rides in my truck. Now when I put my shoes on she runs for the front door.

Keith & Thumper
Oh wow!!! most of them don't care for going bye bye
Mine usually puke or you know what in the carrier just going to the Vet
I love them polydactly kitties, they just look to cute with all those toes

My first Hubby & I had basset hounds and he would put them in the truck take them to McDonald's and get them a hamburger though, the dogs loved going

thumper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yea I was surprised about the rides, but I figured id get her used to it. I took her to the vet in the carrier but for the ride home I didnt put her back in it and she sat in the seat and looked out the window.

My first dog ever was a basset hound, her name was penelope and a sweet heart.

Yea ill be that guy with the cat I guess, lol... The owner of the place where I got her said she has alot of couples coming in to buy maine coons then the boyfriends fall in love with the cats. When they breakup the guys end up coming back to buy one for themselves. heh

-Keith

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Keith
we're so happy to welcome you and Thumper to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

Thumper is such a beautiful girl - she looks to be good fun too. Lily loves to go for rides in the car too and will often take me to work or I'll find that she's joined hubby on the journey to pick me up

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Thumper and Keith!

WOTTA CUTIE!!!
Wow!!! We sure would like to come and play with you! We are 9 rescued, indoor-only, spayed/neutered of course! feliners, and the youngest of us is at the "terrible twos" now, but that doesn't mean we ain't got game!
Sure are glad you could make it to TheCatSite and Keith, we're so glad you've woken up and smelled the coffee, er, catnip!
Like we always say, CATS RULE! -- dogs, uh, drool...

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I think she's just darling... She will be Marvlousssssss and Beautiful for sure as she gets bigger. BTY we have a few here that Love there dad
More then meowey who does everything for them would do anything for them, get them anything or everything
They must know who pays the pet bills

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thumper's a beauty! Her and my Sabina can have a race for "biggest kitten"
She's almost 6 months, and she weighs over 8lbs now
Thumper looks a little on the large side as well

thumper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks All
Thumper is blushing...

I dont think ive ever seen an animal grow as quick as she is growing. Seems like I had a kitty for about a week and now she's a cat and runs the house like one. Not quite 8lbs but getting there. Allready she is running into places that she could fit in a week ago but cant anymore.

What a great forum. Ive learned alot from reading over the past couple of days. good job everybody. Its kinda nice to finally find a friendly corner of the internet.

Keith and Thumper

thumper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just got a new camera so I figure I would test it out. Sorry for the quality of the photo's still messing around with settings.

Hmm whats down here

Gotta keep going up

Getting ready to sleep

When I cook dinner in the next room she sits in the chair with her mouth open, its either really bad cooking or really good

Thumper just told me she is going to keep me...

Thumper & Keith