Toilet Paper!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well my girls finally discovered that toilet paper is a FUN toy!
Lee was cleaning out the garage when I got home from work yesterday so Iwalked into the great room to find a roll of toilet paper (almost brand new) all over the room. Bits of shredded TP were in the food and water bowls, on the rug, in the living room, EVERYWHERE. I thought I had gotten all of it and ate dinner and got ready for bed. Upstair in the bedroom and turned on the light. MORE TP!!
I didn't have my camera or I would have taken pictures. I am sure I know who the culprit is (Phantom) but I just couldn't fuss at her over the mess cause it was kinda cute!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If anyone from TCS ever comes over to my apartment you will find this perched on top of my toilet. Within it contains a roll of toilet paper. If my husband and I forget to put the lid on, or accidentally leave a roll out we will have a toilet paper bomb explode all over our living room. The roll will be shredded, made into a kitty bed, and then we will be lectured in cat when we try to clean up the "mess".

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes my Kera started doing this too she loves to claw up the TP and drag it threw the house 24 rolls of it all over haha we put it up high on a shelf and she still got it so now the TP is under lock and key in the closet hahahahaha. Things little furrbabies find entertaining

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wickett is a sucker for anything cotton. Toilet paper... Q-tips... cotton balls... he loves it all. So, I cut the ends off a 2 liter bottle and split it open. It fits around the TP roll so he can't unravel it. Of course when I put a fresh roll on I usually see claw marks in the side of it like he's been using it as a scratch post but he hasn't figured out how to get the plastic off so it remains on the roll in in tact for the most part.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vash doesn't bother with rolls of toilet paper, he drags around the entire 8 roll package when he can get to it.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats haven't done that in about a year now. They used to get the toilet paper and go crazy with it. I'm glad that stopped.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dushka was a devil for toilet paper when she was younger. She mostly leaves it alone now, but sometimes will go for a roll of kitchen towel if I leave it out. The others occasionally have a field day but not as regularly as she did.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

If anyone from TCS ever comes over to my apartment you will find this perched on top of my toilet. Within it contains a roll of toilet paper. If my husband and I forget to put the lid on, or accidentally leave a roll out we will have a toilet paper bomb explode all over our living room. The roll will be shredded, made into a kitty bed, and then we will be lectured in cat when we try to clean up the "mess".
lol, that is too funny! I have to hide the tp from Abilene too....she LOVES toilet paper....she's bold too! Little devil will look at me when i'm in the bathtub (which is right by the toilet)...she'll look at me then stick her claws out and go to town on the toilet paper right in front of me! lol...we have to put our tp in a nice basket that she can't get into....otherwise, our toilet paper becomes kitty confetti!

My dogs also love to shread toilet paper too....it's quite odd to see big dogs running around the house tossing toilet paper in the air and shreading it everywhere...what is it with animals and toilet paper???

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You gotta love the toilet paper parties! Mine havent done it in a while, but they sure made me
when they did!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

You gotta love the toilet paper parties! Mine havent done it in a while, but they sure made me
when they did!
Wow! That is a mess!! Luckily mine wasn't that much. I guess they couldn't figure out how to unravel it. They sure did some shredding though!