I have to share!!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look! My precious Sashka has finally accepted her new home and her new brother. All of his patient advances over the last two and a half months have paid off. I couldn't be happier because it means to me that she has finally made herself a place there with her new family. These photos made me cry.

I love his expression in this one - `Well, I AM a stud, I knew she'd come round eventually!'

She's putting on so much weight! They just can't stop loving her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Oh Sarah, that's fantastic!
I'm so pleased to see that Sashka has settled so well into her now home!

You must feel so relieved!
I really am. Ziggy had made so many advances to Sashka and she just wasn't thawing out. I was starting to think she would never settle and she was just going to end up even more miserable. But I see her relaxation and friendship with him now as a sign of acceptance and deciding to make herself a new home there, and I can't tell you how rapt I am. I still miss her, achingly, every day, but knowing she's so happy and spoilt and I can go and visit her whenever I want, and getting all these updates all the time, is just so reassuring.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is absolutely heart warming!
I can only imagine how pleased you are to see your special girl so relaxed and happy!

I think it's wonderful that you're able to see her whenever you want too, she will always be a great big part of your life! (as you will be in hers!)

Ziggy obviously knew how to melt Sashka's heart and draw her into the family!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Sarah! That is so wonderful! I am thrilled for you and Sashka! She is such a lovely girl...I'm glad she is settling in nicely!

delilah_blue

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow, what wonderful photos! It must make you so happy to see them getting along. I know it made me smile!