Schwans + WW = ?

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A Schwans guy came by our house tonight to drop off a catalog & see if we were interested in buying from them. Well... I am! I've never used Schwans before but I've known other people that have and they must have liked it because it was an ongoing thing!

But I'm on Weight Watchers and I'm trying not to buy food I can't eat
so I'm unsure about what to get. I see they have LiveSmart foods but it doesn't list the fiber- even still with 0 fiber some of them wouldn't be a very many points.

But what about the rest of the food?

What's your favorite?!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cousin used to sell Schwan's stuff-all I rembered is that is seems expensive however the ice cream is pretty good. These guys are route salesman so if you buy from them they will stop regularly at your house trying to sell you stuff!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The ice cream is decient....but I would not suggest buying fresh or frozen meat from them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LoveMyBabies

Their website has nutritional info listed, so you can check that out if you'd like! http://www.schwans.com/product/category.aspx?tb=2
Ooh la la!! I thought about checking there but just assumed they wouldn't have it... *sigh* lazy night tonight!

Thanks!!

Some of that stuff looks so darn tasty!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would like to order from them,but they are way to expensive for me.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mom and I often joke about hijacking a Schwann's truck. Yes, they are expensive, but you have to treat yourself sometimes!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would kill for the Chicken Casserole. But they are much too expensive for weekly use.....or monthly use.