Good News

camillab

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone.

Thanks for all your messages of support. Good news...Cha-Cha is fine! We took her to our vet for a second opinion and he basically said - that the condition she has (like hernia/lump) in her chest has been there from birth....that she has learned to manage it, and that doing surgery will just interefere...He said, long term it will shorten her life span, but all in all, she will be fine...Its just the extra stress on her body from the kittens that made her sick.....so just to try wean the kittens....and keep her as relaxed as possible.
I'm so happy she's ok.

The kittens are all doing really well - they are so so sweet. Its so hard to decide which one to keep!!! Any tips for choosing? I love them all!

Thanks again
XX
Kim

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can't help with choosing,but wanted to say I'm happy she is o.k.!!!
I went to the Shelter for Mia and came home with her AND Sapphire!!!So,I can't decide sometimes either.LOL!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol the only thing i could suggest is when rehoming them who ever is left keep not sure if that help's or not though , glad to hear there doing well and sorry to hear about the mamma let's hope she still has a long and happy life

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CamillaB

Hi Everyone.

Thanks for all your messages of support. Good news...Cha-Cha is fine! We took her to our vet for a second opinion and he basically said - that the condition she has (like hernia/lump) in her chest has been there from birth....that she has learned to manage it, and that doing surgery will just interefere...He said, long term it will shorten her life span, but all in all, she will be fine...Its just the extra stress on her body from the kittens that made her sick.....so just to try wean the kittens....and keep her as relaxed as possible.
I'm so happy she's ok.

The kittens are all doing really well - they are so so sweet. Its so hard to decide which one to keep!!! Any tips for choosing? I love them all!

Thanks again
XX
Kim
Kim...I'm glad she is ok.....I would certainly make sure she gets spayed so she doesn't end up having any more litters of kittens.

Katie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

camillab

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah we thought that too. But the Vet said he thought the surgery would dangerous for her...since her organs have grown funny etc - they thought that the surgery into her abdomen would be dangerous.
Looks like she will need to live inside always! LOL

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CamillaB

Yeah we thought that too. But the Vet said he thought the surgery would dangerous for her...since her organs have grown funny etc - they thought that the surgery into her abdomen would be dangerous.
Looks like she will need to live inside always! LOL
Just be very careful that she does not ever get outside.

Katie