Message in a Bottle thread

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
http://www.oceangram.com/index2.html. Has anybody been there and tried it yet? It is very cool... You can send a message in a bottle to anyone. I sent one already to Susie (kittylover4ever) I hope she receives it and sends one back to me
. If you do try and send one report back in this thread if either sent one or recieved one and what it said

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ohmy gosh! I just sent one! But I forgot the designate an email address! But I put my email address!

And I sent it saying all the mushy, secret admirer stuff to my sister, as a joke! But now, I guess its going to some random person!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, that could get addictive, Sandra!!!
I picked up a couple and added comments, and sent them on. But now I need to go make dinner before my boy starves!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got addicted to this about a month or so a go. It was brought up on another forum I am a member of and we all were putting the forum's name in initials after our comments (eg TCS) so we knew if it came from our forum or not. It was very funny. Addicted too it for about a week then got over it pretty quickly.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sandra

http://www.oceangram.com/index2.html. Has anybody been there and tried it yet? It is very cool... You can send a message in a bottle to anyone. I sent one already to Susie (kittylover4ever) I hope she receives it and sends one back to me
. If you do try and send one report back in this thread if either sent one or recieved one and what it said
Hummmmmmmmmmm, never got it Sandra........

sazza

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This also appeared on another forum I am a member of! It was fun (for a while!)