My kitties on stuff on my cat

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's so cool...except...there's no STUFF on your cats!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

Well its a cat on a cat.
Hey - I have no issue with that, obviously, the site accepts kitty-on-kitty action!
I think it's way cool - your kitties are stars!

Actually, I love that site so much, I went home one day and started putting stuff on Ginger just to see if she'd stay and take it. LOL...she did, but she looked at me like I'm nuts!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats both hate it when you put stuff on them. One week there was a contest with the letter B and I tried to dress them up as batman but it didn't work at all. There was another picture of Milo on there before but a lot of people called it animal abuse, although it wasn't at all. This is the link to that one http://www.stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=1897 and just so nobody thinks its animal abuse I will explain the picture. Milo put his head inside of a cup, so took it off of him, drew a face on it and wrote meow and put it back down and wanted to see if he'd do it again and he did so I just held him there for a second while my boyfriend took a picture. Like someone commented, you can still see his ear, the cup wasn't on his head very far, he was just so tiny (only 4 weeks old).

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG.. i'd never seen that site before! Wonton lets me put tons of stuff on him
Maybe I should send in a pic. I found out one day when he was dead asleep on the bed.. i set the remote on him, expecting him to wake up and immediately get up to get it off him.. he didnt even twitch an ear. so i grabbed my bf's cigarette pack and put it on top. nothing. the other remote? then he woke up.. blinked sleepily at me and laid his head back down. i didn't know there was a whole website devoted to it, lol. I"m definately going to take a few pics and send them in

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh that is a hilarious picture. I wish I had one of Radar when he was younger and managed to get almost all the way into a pint glass with just his backside sticking out! Lord knows what I'd be accused of if I did have one and put it on that site, some people really have nothing better to do than complain