Radio question of the day: 10/17/06

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At our dining room table. I live on the 12th floor of an apartment building and my table over looks three different counties. At night it's a beautiful view.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, lucky you!! can you take a pic for us?

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're bad. We always eat on the couch or at the coffee table in front of the TV. I think we ate at our table only at Thanksgiving and when our parents were visiting.

missinthesouth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We're bad, we always eat on the couch in the living room.

Occassionally we eat at the dinner table, but usually only if we have company.

My parents would be horrified if they knew that.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Usually at the dining room table. Other occasional spots include outside at the patio table, at the small kitchen table, or on the coffee table in front of the tv.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're bad, too. We eat on the futon in our living room, watching the television. We have a kitchen table, but it's crammed in the corner between the stove and the bookshelf, and there's a microwave on it -- there's no room for two fully-grown adults to eat at that table!

Actually, I'm hoping to get rid of the table entirely and put a small freezer where it is. We need freezer space far more than we need a proper place to sit and eat.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the livingroom or at a restaurant!
We just got a dining room table and befroe we can use it it needs to be reapholstered and re painted.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On the couch or in front of the computer, no choice beyond that.
The kitchen table holds the microwave, the cases of canned dog and cat food, several 2.5 gallon jugs of water for the pets and fish, and last, but not least, the cats' feeding station to keep the dog out of their food.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Friday nights, and any other special occasion, and if there's more than just the two of us, at the dining room table. Otherwise, at the kitchen table. There's a boatload of stuff on it, but two of us can eat reasonably comfortably for an ordinary meal.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We use our dining room table for everything BUT eating (clothes rack, Cosette's unofficial nap/attack Eponine spot, gift wrapping center, grocery bag-resting spot, etc.)! We normally eat on the coffee table in front of the TV or (I'm the worst about this
) in bed.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

We're bad, too. We eat on the futon in our living room, watching the television. We have a kitchen table, but it's crammed in the corner between the stove and the bookshelf, and there's a microwave on it -- there's no room for two fully-grown adults to eat at that table!

Actually, I'm hoping to get rid of the table entirely and put a small freezer where it is. We need freezer space far more than we need a proper place to sit and eat.
That sounds like you live in my old place.
There was a table crammed in a corner beside a bookshelf where it didn't really fit all too good.

When I am home, I eat on the couch or the lazyboy while watching tv but 5/7 days a week I am at work where I just stand at a table in the back and eat while waiting for customers to come in.

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually have a dining table in the kitchen...this old place doesn't have a dining room. I have gotten comments from some that a single guy with a dining table is kind of rare....but I like it.

Plus, if you put the cats water bowls under the table, you don't step in them when going into the kitchen at night

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well...
sadly
we never eat at the kitchen table! It's one of those bar height tables that are really tall & your feet dangle & it's huge!!!! It cost me a ton of money too and we never use it

Normally we eat on the couch....

I'm worried about once we remodel our kitchen- we won't have anywhere to put a table because of how our house is laid out!!!

I don't wanna eat on the couch for the rest of my life- I really enjoyed all of our family dinners at the table when I was growing up!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
In the living room. We used to have a table. Now we have wood holding up a bunch of important junk and a few heaps of clothing for chair covers.