August Wedding Pics Finally!

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi guys! Here are pics from our August wedding...we had a beautiful day. Wish my dress didn't fall apart but that's another story. lol! We had a wonderful time and a most beautiful day. All I can say to all future brides is enjoy it all, the planning, the shopping, the reception because it GOES BY SO FAST! I want to do it all over again!

Getting ready...

My maid and matron of honor...

Me and our neice, our flower girl...

dress, flowers and shoes...

me trying to not laugh as I'm told to look at the window...

dennis starting to cry while I was walking down the isle...so then I cried which made everyone cry!

me and dad..trying my best not to burst into tears! lol!

at the alter...

just married about to leave the church...

walking out...

pics in the park...

I'll post more of the reception soon!
Susan

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, those photos are stunning! You made a beautiful bride - and I love love love the pink bridesmaid dresses!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Susan, Congratulations of Heart!!!!

you´re a such beautiful woman, and Hubby is lucky for have you!!!
My best wishes for your marrige!

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congrads
Your wedding looked lovely Great pics thanks for sharing them they are beautiful

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Alllll, thanks guys for your kind words! We had an awesome photographer...believe me...I'm usually sporting a Chandler smile for those of you who use to watch Friends!

Here's some pics of the reception:

The cake...

head table...

Pic of the reception room before the guests arrived:

Walking in to Bon Jovi's "Lay Your Hands on Me" and the throwing of the horns (I said I was gonna do it!)

First Dance to you guessed it...Bon Jovi's "Thank You for Loving me"

Dance with Dad...after a couple drinks, he was singing Daddy's Little Girl the entire time!

YEP - we smashed it!!

Sunset pics by the river...

Looking at my gown falling apart...

And...my 2 FAVORITES...

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Susan, those pictures are incredible! The cake, the great bridesmaid dresses, the flowers....the groom (
)....and of course you looked absolutely beautiful in your dress!
Your photog did an amazing job of capturing your big day!

PS- Love all the Bon Jovi

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe your dress fell apart! How horrible - your photographer was amazing - such beautiful pictures!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your pictures are GORGEOUS! And your smiles are all gorgeous (nothing close to the Chandler smile
LOVE the reference though!).

That stinks about your dress falling apart! What exactly happened??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ha - the dreaded dress! First the seamstress (BAD!) took the hem up too much and the bottom was crooket...so after some tears and arguing, I had to get lower heals. And the ribbon around the waist was falling off from them letting it out. So I freaked out and tried to keep my cool and they said, "We fix, We fix." Uh huh. I went it for the 3rd fitting and it looked better...not great but better and the ribbon looked "fixed". We were really crunching time now. I went and picked it up the Friday before...got it home and thought I better try this on again...and my Maid of Honor was behind me and said, "Um, it's falling apart." The whole back of the ribbon was coming completely un-done!!! So she quick took the dress, jumped in the car and took it back. I seriously was gonna have a nervous breakdown by that point! They fixed it - supposedly - but as I was about to walk out into the reception, the ribbon came apart AGAIN! So my sister-in-law had to get a needle and thread and quickly sew me back up while I was in the gown. NEEDLESS TO SAY, I will NEVER go back to that bridal salon. EVER.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for sharing! you were beautiful, I love all of your pictures!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The pictures are awesome!!!
I hope you informed the salon after the wedding - brought in and showd them the dress??

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Susan- you look stunning! And both of you look soo increadbly happy! By the way- those pictures are awesome!!
I hope you two have many awesome years to come and many happy memories

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww! So pretty! This sounds kind of funny, but the girl on the left in the second pic looks A LOT like my friend's step-mother! But that's not a bad thing! Her step-mother is quite a bit younger than her dad to my knowledge, plus she's one of the fanatic people when it comes to sun exposure and stuff. They just look a lot alike!