What is a Good site for recipes??

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am in a cooking phase (which might not last long
)....I think my pregnancy is giving me some cooking "hormones"
. I have really never liked to cook but lately I seem to be having a "craving" to cook.

I am wanting to try new recipes....so Do you know of any good sites for recipes? Or maybe some good books?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
All of those are good. Also, just try googling a dish you want to make or a food you want to cook with, and you'll get all kinds of hits -- from sites such as those and other quite unexpected things, too. Just as an example, I just googled "chicken recipes" and here's the hit list...

http://www.google.com/search?client=...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Which brought to mind another good site Epicurious.com. Have fun!

missinthesouth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Home and Garden's website has some great recipes. I went there last year when I was searching for a good spice cookie recipe. The Sugar and Spice Cookies on there are to die for!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Definetely AllRecipes.com!!!!!!!!

I love that they have a "recipe box" feature where you can save your favorites & organize them into whatever categories you want... makes for faster recipe pickin!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone...I will have to check them out!!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another vote for Allrecipes.com! I love that site and whenever I can't decide what to make for dinner I pull from that site.

I also like going to Rachael Ray's website and trying her various 30-Minute meals.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any of Paula Deen's "The Lady and Sons" cookbooks are fabulous- I love giving them as gifts b/c they are filled with mouthwatering recipes! Great Southern cookin'!