the Daily Thread Tuesday October 17

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning all! Rainy day here, but warmer after the front moves by tonight.

Looks like a holiday for those of us who don't mind tilting back a few. After the big move this weekend, I can use one!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! Its quite rainy and dreary here. Its supposed to rain all day. Yuck! Sounds like the perfect day for Chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner!
I hope everyone has a great day!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning, Good Mooooooooooooorning!!!

How is everyone today?

I am lovely...just made some coffee and am enjoying it now. I'm about to get ready for work.

Going to the gym after work today!!

I think I may be going out for coffee with my boss this morning, so that'll be a nice break...

Um, thats about it, I hope you guys have an awesome day

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning everyone!

It's really crummy here today, lots of rain and wind

I'm starting my first day of work today, but by the looks of the weather it looks like it's going to be a slow one.

Have a great Tuesday all!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It figures. Yesterday was somewhat nice and sunny, and my fiance (I'm still getting used to that one!
) had the day off work and drove me to work. Today, it's pouring rain (and raining sideways, thanks to all the wind), and I have to take the bus. Boo. I've been at work for close to an hour and my pants are still wet; I don't even want to look at my sweater ... it's probably still dripping!

I got woken up this morning around 4am by Oz, in all his fat majesty, climbing up onto my pillow and licking my forehead. He usually reserves that kind of affection for his father, but J had wisely buried his face under his comforter (I can't do that -- I feel like I'm suffocating if I cover my head with the blankets). Oz was very persistent and had to be put out in the hall; when I got up later to take my shower, he followed me into the bathroom and tried to sit on my lap while I was on the toilet. Note to self: Oz needs his claws trimmed.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anoher rainy day here. Not much on the agenda. Working on my puzzle, trying to get a quote for insurance coverage on the tractor, cooking, cleaning......

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh! Late start for me today, as our Broadband Server decided to die yesterday and leave a whole lot of Manchester people stranded from their net!
Made the news and all!

Back now, but very slow!

Managed to get some good work done this morning though, so I'm pleased - now have quite a bit of stock ready for the christmas sales!

Washing is on the line waiting for the rain to start and then I'll be dashing around like a nutter to find radiators for them to dry on!

Have a great day everyone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Washing is on the line waiting for the rain to start and then I'll be dashing around like a nutter to find radiators for them to dry on!
Like a nutter?????
There you go with them words again....

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am jumping with joy now! The truck is fixed and for under $200!
I have my freedom back!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to be a downer but today was just haze, haze and more haze. I haven't seen blue skies in a while!
But, on the flip side, today is also the 24th day of Ramadhan (fasting month) so, one more week to go before we celebrate Aid El Fitri!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today i went to the apartment and cleaned it thoroughly and hung up the curtains, nwo everything is ready to be moved in!
My boss called and told me i have to go into work on thursday hehe
And then right after that i got a phone call for another interview on friday!