Tiggy's going to give me a heart attack one of these days!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That boy of mine.............
Last night before bed, Jerry was putting the tile down in our bathroom. Well, I had gone to bed because I had such a headache from the rainy weather moving in. Anywho, I was laying in bed watching TV, and Tigg's jumps up with me. I go to pet him and feel this slimy stuff on his tail!
I quickly sit up and turn on the light, and what do I see? His tail is covered in floor glue!!!! He had gone in the bathroom with his poppa and somehow swiped his tail into the bucket with the glue in it!
I leaped out of bed with him in my arms, praying he hadn't tried to lick his tail yet!! I ran him into the kitchen and grabbed a towel, wiping off as much as I could. (Of course, he's protesting loudly the whole time)
I rubbed and rubbed, but being glue, you can only get so much off. The rest was matted to his tail.
Well, I couldn't leave it like that. We all know any kitty is going to lick it to try to get it off. I went and got scizzors and made Jerry hold him down while I cut the fur off that had the glue on it. I wasn't worried about him squirming and me cutting him. When Jerry has you in a headlock, your stuck!
Then I washed it again until I was sure there was no residue to make him sick. I sat up with him until midnight, watching him. He was ok, so I think he didn't even realize he had anything on his tail and hadn't tried licking it off yet. Thank God!!! He probably didn't know what hit him when I whisked him off the bed into the kitchen sink!
That boy gets into more things!! Every time he does, it just reminds me of how very much I love that blonde ball of fluff!

You can't really tell by this pic since his hair is so light, but I tried to take a pic this morning of his tail.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww... Poor Tiggy! I'm glad that the little guy is okay. It's a wonderful thing that you weren't sound asleep when this happened.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whoa, that is definately heart attack worthy!!! Why do our kits do this to us?? Don't they know it makes us crazy!!??

I'm glad he's okay now, the little stinker

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Whoa, that is definately heart attack worthy!!! Why do our kits do this to us?? Don't they know it makes us crazy!!??

I'm glad he's okay now, the little stinker
. It is a plot to make us all crazy so we break down and do anything they say.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Awww... Poor Tiggy! I'm glad that the little guy is okay. It's a wonderful thing that you weren't sound asleep when this happened.
....Tiggy,
obey to Mommie!...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If only I could get that blonde fluffball to obey!!