I need some major vibes right now

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd really rather say why I need vibes at the moment.....but I could really use some major vibes and prayers if ya'll don't mind sparing a few. It's really personal and at this point in time I have no idea what to do. Sorry to leave ya'll kind of blank at the moment....but until I figure some things out, that's the best I can do.I'll update when I figure out everything on this issue... I don't normally ask for vibes, but it's a pretty aweful situation, so I would really be thankful for some. Thankyou everyone.
~Nikki~

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nikki - you got major positive vibes coming your way from way over here...I hope it will all work out for you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou...I really appreciate that. I'm absolutely heart broken at the moment...this all happened recently....I have no idea what i'm going to do. I really appreciate the vibes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't stop crying...I'm gonna try and go to bed or something.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nikki, you know you have MANY friends here for support and vibes.
Hon, I pray God gives you the right answer and eases your heart in making the right choice.You know you can always PM/e-mail me too.
HUGS!!!!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for you Nikki. You are a very sweet and special person, don't ever forget that. {{{}}} coming your way, to get your through this tough time.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure what the vibes are for, but consider me sending lots of positive vibes your way...

I hope whatever it is, it works out sweety

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Oh Nikki,

Of course I'll send lots of good vibes to you. And prayers to guide you and give you the wisdom you need to address your problem. You are a wonderful person and I appreciate all of the help you have given me with Lucy.

Jana

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tons of major vibes as you work through this tough time. We're all here for you. Major headbutts from Rambo!