Trixie needs a sweetie for Sweetest Day!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trixie was upset last night because Sweetest Day here in Ohio is this Saturday, and she has no sweetheart.........she is taking applications....

Requirement........... none... she's not picky!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, she won't admit it, but I think she's into the bad boy type........at this point, like I said, she isn't picky.

Please submit picture and a brief story as to why your kitty would like to be her sweetheart for the day.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jazzy aka All That Jazz! would like to apply. He's for sure a bad boy. He likes to steal Peaches' chicken, snatch mozarella cheese stick wrappers out of the garbage and hide them, bully's his way to the fullest bowl when it's time for wet food. Jazzy has an eye for sassy, assertive "go getter" females. He has no time for the "window perch" type females. The list goes on! He'll even push Jake off the bed when he thinks Jake is getting to close to me. Poor Jakey! If Trixie likes the Rock Star type guys... then Jazzy is her man! Of course, he'll dump her by morning. But she'll have such a good time, she won't mind!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is 8-Bit Wolfgang, and Scratch Fury Destroyer of Worlds. 8-Bit has a rugged exterior, but is a softy at heart. He will stand tall and protect you when you are scared, but will cuddle all night if you let him. The two of you can get into trouble if you'd like by dragging bananas behind the TV, taking Papa's socks, or have a roll in the flour.

Scratch is a bit on the shy side, but has the heart of a lion. He will make sure that you are kept warm, and will give you little white fur covered mice. Scratch's favorite occupation would be sitting in the sun and napping. Scratch would also like me to disclose that he snores.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let me introduce you to Tiger.

He's a sweet but rugged guy. He's stocky, weighing in at a whopping 17lbs. He's a protector of the one's he loves.

He's also the life of the party. But has been known to indulge in the catnip a little too much but that was in his younger days.
But still knows how to have a good time!

Consider Tiger and you'll have a lifelong supply of cleanings, headbutts, and nose snuggles, Trixie...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Harley would love to be Trixe's Sweetheart!

He's a bad boy, but not too bad. He may look like a big meanie, but he loves to cuddle, and since he's so big, there's a lot to cuddle with, just like a big teddy bear
He also likes to indulge in some catnip once in awhile

He enjoys laying in the sun and spending his afternoon's watching the fish swim in the fish tank... and playing with his little brother Davidson, who is too young yet too apply for something like this

He'd be a purrrfect match for sweet Trixie!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trixie is getting very excited!!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shadow is an older gentleman, but he is very refined.
Does she like em long and lean? He's very athletic.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a single boy here!

Reilly is 5 years old (in the prime of his life)
he enjoys long nap and of course chasing balls, laser lights and bubbles.

He does have a bit of a bad boy streak, and loves to tear up paper, and cardboard boxes

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
this thread is adorable!!!!! I hope Trixie finds her sweetheart
(I only have girl kitties, so that won't work
)

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I have a single boy here!

Reilly is 5 years old (in the prime of his life)
he enjoys long nap and of course chasing balls, laser lights and bubbles.

He does have a bit of a bad boy streak, and loves to tear up paper, and cardboard boxes
Tiger says he's gonna throw in the towel... Reilly is WAY too handsome

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My Love,
Im Tino. Im an Italian cat, who is very calm and laid back. I love to cuddle like a true Italian. I am very brave and will go to investigate any noise that may scare you. We can cuddle together all day long and then we can spend the evenings with with me grooming you!

Hi Trixie

My name is Ducky A.K.A DooDoo. If you like a guy with long hair, long whiskers, who is wild and crazy, Im the guy for you
We can run through the house together, biting my brothers and sister, as they sleep and running off, laughing our cat butts off. I always find something fun to get into, I would love for you to join me on my adventures, Sweetheart.

Hey Trixie

My name is Kiko. Everybody calls me a baby, but thats only because I love to be held and love to be close. If you dont mind hanging out with my Meowmy all the time, pick me!!! We can follow her everywhere together. And its always fun to go into another room and meow my head off until she comes and gets me.
I also know how to open doors and cabinets, thats always fun to see my Meowmy's face when all the kitchen cabinets are open. Pick me and you can follow me following my Meowmy and she will always give us cuddles.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey sweetie I'm Stumpy and I'm a girl as well... but uhhhh don't tell mum I'm applying.... But after that jerk got me pregnant then left me on the streets, I've sworn off the boys!

You know what I mean don't you?? And well, I've never done this before, but I think you're just gorgeous... and ummm.... call me anyway

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More great applicants.........she's taking notes..........and drooling alot!!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love this thread!!
Corwin would apply.But, he has 3 babes of his own here.So, he's kind of taken.
Good luck Trixie!!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Beautiful Señorita,...

Please take note that I could to say next your ear Dulces Poemas en Español and sweet words of love!

Es usted una bella Señorita y preciosa Dama,

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Beautiful Señorita,...

Please take note that I could to say next your ear Dulces Poemas en Español and sweet words of love!

Es usted una bella Señorita y preciosa Dama,
That's not fair! He speaks the language of LOVE! All Bit can do is take her toilet fishing.