TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Warning: Adorable kittens here ...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Warning: Adorable kittens here ...

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
Took some pics of Patches, Lex and Tiggy again today, and they turned out really well so I thought I'd post them. They turned 6 weeks yesterday!

Patches
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...6/DSC01828.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...6/DSC01826.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...6/DSC01823.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...6/DSC01822.jpg

Lex
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...6/DSC01824.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...6/DSC01825.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...6/DSC01827.jpg

Tiggy
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...6/DSC01830.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...6/DSC01829.jpg

Hope you like them
ABK
post #2 of 16
aww cute kitty photos - they are just the job !


post #3 of 16
Oh my - how sweet your babies are!
post #4 of 16
Those are some very cute kittens!
post #5 of 16
They are all adorable.
post #6 of 16
Goodness, they get more gorgeous everytime!!
post #7 of 16
Thread Starter 
Thank you! They are just precious! I'm going to try and get a little video of them on here soon. Need a day with some good light lol.
post #8 of 16
awwww! They are SOOOOO cute!!!

post #9 of 16
Your kittens are so cute!! What a healthy group of kittens - it's hard to believe that they're only 6 weeks - congrats on doing such a great job raising them
post #10 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsknowme View Post
Your kittens are so cute!! What a healthy group of kittens - it's hard to believe that they're only 6 weeks - congrats on doing such a great job raising them
Thanks! I think they actually look bigger in the pics than they do in person, but I also see them everyday so maybe that's why I don't notice as much haha.
post #11 of 16
They're precious!
post #12 of 16
me likes Tiggy!
Me wanna steal him.
me gots a kitten at home...shhh no one tells him me wants a new one.
lol just kidding I'll keep my stewie but i swear he was made for the circus!
post #13 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaNicole View Post
me likes Tiggy!
Me wanna steal him.
me gots a kitten at home...shhh no one tells him me wants a new one.
lol just kidding I'll keep my stewie but i swear he was made for the circus!
Well Tiggy is a female lol But yes, it's easy to want another when you have one kitten, they are just too cute!
post #14 of 16
They are adorable! I am thinking of adopting a moggie, I miss having one around. I have so many cats now though, I don't think I need another.
A surrended ragdoll came into the shelter I am working at and supposidly she is indoor only (she is purebred and papered) so when she delivered 4 grey and two black kittens you can imagine she has been outdoors and who knows who the father is but the kittens are cute, so I might take one, still half breeds, but it should be different then my raggies. One is even polydactyl, I have never had one before! so I am relly thinking of adopting one! (didn't mean to hijack!) Love your babies!!!!
post #15 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by celestialrags View Post
They are adorable! I am thinking of adopting a moggie, I miss having one around. I have so many cats now though, I don't think I need another.
A surrended ragdoll came into the shelter I am working at and supposidly she is indoor only (she is purebred and papered) so when she delivered 4 grey and two black kittens you can imagine she has been outdoors and who knows who the father is but the kittens are cute, so I might take one, still half breeds, but it should be different then my raggies. One is even polydactyl, I have never had one before! so I am relly thinking of adopting one! (didn't mean to hijack!) Love your babies!!!!
Ya, my b/f wanted a polydactyl, but all the kittens came out normal lol. I just love how our kittens all have very different patterns of colour, the only similarity is the grey which comes from the momma cat. They grow so fast though, they will be 7 weeks on Sunday. I'm sure I'll post some more pics soon, I'm always taking pics of them.
post #16 of 16
Beautiful Pictures!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Warning: Adorable kittens here ...