Warning: Adorable kittens here ...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you! They are just precious! I'm going to try and get a little video of them on here soon. Need a day with some good light lol.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your kittens are so cute!! What a healthy group of kittens - it's hard to believe that they're only 6 weeks - congrats on doing such a great job raising them

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

Your kittens are so cute!! What a healthy group of kittens - it's hard to believe that they're only 6 weeks - congrats on doing such a great job raising them
Thanks! I think they actually look bigger in the pics than they do in person, but I also see them everyday so maybe that's why I don't notice as much haha.

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
me likes Tiggy!
Me wanna steal him.
me gots a kitten at home...shhh no one tells him me wants a new one.
lol just kidding I'll keep my stewie but i swear he was made for the circus!

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

me likes Tiggy!
Me wanna steal him.
me gots a kitten at home...shhh no one tells him me wants a new one.
lol just kidding I'll keep my stewie but i swear he was made for the circus!
Well Tiggy is a female lol But yes, it's easy to want another when you have one kitten, they are just too cute!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are adorable! I am thinking of adopting a moggie, I miss having one around. I have so many cats now though, I don't think I need another.
A surrended ragdoll came into the shelter I am working at and supposidly she is indoor only (she is purebred and papered) so when she delivered 4 grey and two black kittens you can imagine she has been outdoors and who knows who the father is but the kittens are cute, so I might take one, still half breeds, but it should be different then my raggies. One is even polydactyl, I have never had one before! so I am relly thinking of adopting one! (didn't mean to hijack!) Love your babies!!!!

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

They are adorable! I am thinking of adopting a moggie, I miss having one around. I have so many cats now though, I don't think I need another.
A surrended ragdoll came into the shelter I am working at and supposidly she is indoor only (she is purebred and papered) so when she delivered 4 grey and two black kittens you can imagine she has been outdoors and who knows who the father is but the kittens are cute, so I might take one, still half breeds, but it should be different then my raggies. One is even polydactyl, I have never had one before! so I am relly thinking of adopting one! (didn't mean to hijack!) Love your babies!!!!
Ya, my b/f wanted a polydactyl, but all the kittens came out normal lol. I just love how our kittens all have very different patterns of colour, the only similarity is the grey which comes from the momma cat. They grow so fast though, they will be 7 weeks on Sunday. I'm sure I'll post some more pics soon, I'm always taking pics of them.