Guess who's a flirt?

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's no secret that my sweet guy, Peter, isn't exactly a brave boy, but last night I found out what a flirt he can be (at least from a distance.)

It was pretty warm before it got dark so Peter was out enjoying the fresh air on the porch and I had the door open. All of the sudden I heard a woman's voice say, "Oh, what pretty kitty you are." Then someone else said, "Are you a sweet, kitty? Yes, you are!"

I stepped out on the porch and two women who were visiting my next door neighbor were staring up at Peter and making a fuss over him. And, guess who was eating it up, strutting back and forth and "talking" to them? Peter was being such a flirt and just loving the praise!
Of course, if they'd been closer to him, he'd run and hide.

Any other flirty kitties (male or female) out there?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

It's no secret that my sweet guy, Peter, isn't exactly a brave boy, but last night I found out what a flirt he can be (at least from a distance.)
And tell me Eileen, he have this face?...
....again?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tigger and Bailey are my flirts.........they flop over onto thier backs and show you they're bellies as if to say, "look at this! Who can resist me?"

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
my Java is a major flirt! not like Peter - she wants attention in person! i call her my '**** kitty' - she's never met a stranger
when someone new comes in, she follows them around, mewing at them [not meowing, mewing - she sounds like a kitten!] until they pet her & love on her

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

And tell me Eileen, he have this face?...
....again?

Yes, Rigel, that's definitely Peter's flirty face!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My Stumpy girl is THE biggest flirt!! She sits in the front window, and whenever people walk past (which is often since we're near the shared laundry), she stares at them and rubs against the window screen.

We always hear people talking to her and telling her how beautiful she is as they walk by!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eileen, Peter is too cute!!
Sounds like he has a fan club!

Originally Posted by laureen227

my Java is a major flirt! not like Peter - she wants attention in person! i call her my '**** kitty' - she's never met a stranger
when someone new comes in, she follows them around, mewing at them [not meowing, mewing - she sounds like a kitten!] until they pet her & love on her
Cosette's like that too! It's like a conditioned response now....whenever the front door opens and the alarm dings, she flops right on her back for a belly rub from WHOEVER just came in!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chynna loves to flirt with people. She's a very social butterfly that one. I feel bad when work people come here to fix anything because they end up spending about 15 or 20 minutes petting Chynna because she is all over them like white on rice, LOL I tell them that if she's bothering them I can put her in the other room (she wouldn't like that all too much though), but everyone seems cool with her hovering around and laying on their tools and stuff, hehe

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OUr big flirt was RB kitty Jade. She loooooooved men! Any male visitor would be the object of her affections.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Damita is my flirt, but its funny when she does it. She flops around like a dead fish, & walks past the people she is "flirting" with....she's the blind one, so things don't always go as planned with her!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Peter is such a little clown! What a silly boy!

Neither Trent nor Ophelia are flirts. Most people never see Ophelia, and it takes Trent a while to be brave enough to come out and socialize. I think Ginger may be our flirt, but we haven't had anyone over since she came home.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sapphire and Jinx are my flirts, and only with guys too
Jinx talks like there's no tomorrow and rubs up against them and Sapphy will jump up beside them and trill and chirp

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My foster kitten Kenzie is!!! She's a tease too!!! She'll strut her small little butt all around the house just teasing Fosters (dog)....all Fosters wants to do is give her kisses and play...Kenzie will tease him and walk right up to him so Fosters thinks he can kiss her....then she'll look at him, go "meooooooowwww!" and then pop him upside the face (without using her claws)....lol.......what a little brat!

And Jasmine, well, she LOVES men!!!! Especially Colin!!!! She'd happily leave me for Colin in a heart beat! (traitor!lol...I feed her!) Colin loves her too...it's soo cute! Those two crack me up- he carries her everywhere (like a baby...it's funny)....and she just meows at him and kisses him....she thinks he's her boyfriend
it's cute!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rowdy is SUCH a little tramp. Whenever I have a man here, she jumps onto his lap and won't get off. On occasion, I have had to put her into my big dog crate, so that I can get attention. One night, I sat on someone's lap before Rowdy could get there and she cussed me out.

Buddy is a bit more circumspect. He will sit next to someone and get his ears scratched but, when he's told "enough", he goes somewhere else.

Opie is just downright anti-social, though. Saturday night, after a month of dating, Opie finally let Rick scratch his ears but, not for long.