National Feral Cat Day- Oct 16

fishtreatsmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Today is National Feral Cat Day. I've put up TNR posters at my library and pet supplies store and put brochures out at the grocery store and vet. Is there anything else I can do?

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by FishTreatsMom

Today is National Feral Cat Day. I've put up TNR posters at my library and pet supplies store and put brochures out at the grocery store and vet. Is there anything else I can do?
Wow...that's great work you have done so far. Have you asked your vet if he/she would be willing to provide 1 free spay/neuter for a feral cat a month?? That would be 12 less breeding cats.

Katie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fishtreatsmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's a great article. Maybe as National Feral Cat Day awareness expands over the years more vets will be offering free S-N that day or at least some kind of discount.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by FishTreatsMom

That's a great article. Maybe as National Feral Cat Day awareness expands over the years more vets will be offering free S-N that day or at least some kind of discount.
Yes....I do hope as awareness expands that more vets will get involved and help us.

Katie

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations to ACA for the great National Feral Cat Day campaign!

This is the first time I joined along with CARAPhil - the local animal group aggressively pursuing TNR support in the Philippines.