Guilty Pleasures!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What are your guilty pleasures?

Mine has to be listening to music by the the young pop artists - JoJo, Jesse McCartney, Hilary Duff, ect.
When I'm cleaning every morning, I turn on my computer and crank it up
I can't help it - I love it, although when John comes on the computer and see's it - he just cannot believe I have it on here, oh well - its my one guilty pleasure, among many I suppose

(Someone please tell me that I'm not the only one who listens to their music
)

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chocolate mousse!

And Desperate housewives, Cosmopolitan (the magazine...so awful and degrading, but so juicy!), bad reality shows of any kind (but especially Wife Swap) and sitting around.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey I love JoJo! Not so much the other 2, but I really like JoJo's music, especially her new one "Too Little Too Late"

I would have to say that cats are my guilty pleasure though

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my pets are definately not my guilty pleasure because I don't feel guilty one bit for having them.
and I don't feel guilty being around the shelter animals either.
since I know I am doing a good thing for them, I don't feel guilty. but I will tell you what my guilty pleasures are.

we have digital cable and I listen to the mtv music channel all the time and I dance a long to some of the songs.
chocolate and junk food is definately one of my guilty pleasures.
music of today is one of my guilty pleasures, too. being on the computer is, too.
and shopping is also one of my guilty pleasures.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Hey I love JoJo! Not so much the other 2, but I really like JoJo's music, especially her new one "Too Little Too Late"

I would have to say that cats are my guilty pleasure though
I love her new single - I listen to it all the time!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Mine has to be listening to music by the the young pop artists - JoJo, Jesse McCartney, Hilary Duff, ect.
I can't help it - I love it, although when John comes on the computer and see's it - he just cannot believe I have it on here, oh well - its my one guilty pleasure, among many I suppose

)
I listen to cheesy music too...Britney Spears...need I say more??

Other guilty pleasures are: Days of Our Lives, eating childrens cereal, and fast food!!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the old Frankie and Annette beach movies. Some of them are in black and white, and all of them are cheesy as can be. I used to love Mystery Science Theater 3000, because they had the cheesiest movies ever made. My particular fave was "Kitten With A Whip" which was Ann Margaret's first movie. I like the old biker and dragstrip movies, too. I could sit all day and watch this stuff.
Alll of the above should be enjoyed with large quantities of popcorn, Ben & Jerry's and sometimes beer, depending on if I have company.

missinthesouth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When Jack works on the weekends, I usually have a "single day" since he is gone all day (10am-2am).

My guilty pleasure is watching Sex and the City DVDs while eating Publix Carrot Cake and doing laundry--I love it!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
definately TCS, and my kitties....I am guilty of spoiling them with attention.

I guess I'd have to say Dunkin Donuts....I get a caramel latte every Sat & Sun....they are SO GOOD. (and so high in calories
)

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

)
You're not alone. I love all that music too. Problem is can't let my kids catch me cause they always tell me I listen to the oldest stuff. OLD??? It was popular like a month ago - and now it's already old news in their eyes. So - have to listen to it when they're not around.
Or - on occasion when I pick them up from school I'll turn the radio in the car way up with one of these songs playing...
It horrifies them! But that's what moms are for aren't they? we're put on this earth to embarass our children. I just take it to the extreme.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

You're not alone. I love all that music too. Problem is can't let my kids catch me cause they always tell me I listen to the oldest stuff. OLD??? It was popular like a month ago - and now it's already old news in their eyes. So - have to listen to it when they're not around.
Or - on occasion when I pick them up from school I'll turn the radio in the car way up with one of these songs playing...
It horrifies them! But that's what moms are for aren't they? we're put on this earth to embarass our children. I just take it to the extreme.
Haha! I do that in the car too, but my mother is deaf, and about 55 years old, so sometimes i get out of the car and forget to turn the music off and she keeps telling me that people all look at her horrified!?

my poor mother!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Haha! I do that in the car too, but my mother is deaf, and about 55 years old, so sometimes i get out of the car and forget to turn the music off and she keeps telling me that people all look at her horrified!?

my poor mother!
Your poor mom! That's terrible!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm ... My guilty pleasures include listening to Kelly Clarkson, Swiss Roll chocolate cake snacks (which I can't have, because I'm on Weight Watchers and there's no way I'm spending the points on THAT!!!), and cheating to give my Sims millions of dollars in Sims 2 (I like building really fancy, elaborate houses).